Saturday 15 January 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Morning ... woop woop it is the weekend after possibly one of my most stressful weeks at work in a long time. So as you can imagine I am a happy girl now that it is Saturday. Hope you have all had a decent week and feel like sharing some songs with me.....


I have decided to go for a new song this week. I love music I can dance to and this is the sort of stuff they play in one of my favourite clubs in York - lots of cool RnB influenced dance music. 





Looking forward to listening to your tunes :o)

I hope you enjoy my tune. If you want to join in just add your link to your post using the linky thing below and I would really love it if you could spread the word by adding my link to your sidebar with the fab logo above.






4 comments:

Karin said...

This is a new one for me...Shows you I don't get out to the clubs anymore...Definately a fun dance song :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, nice dance song... here's me busting moves ;o) if any of the neighbours saw me hiehiehie xx

Cheryl said...

Great song! I haven't been clubbing in sooooo long. I so want to go out dancing now!

Lisa said...

I really feel like dancing now!!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes