Wednesday 11 August 2010

Simon Says ... Summertime Blues

Good morning, can you believe it is Wednesday already! Time for another great challenge on Simon Says Challenge Blog. This week we want to see something blue on your creation ..... yes it is the summertime blues!!!! The DT have all used Stampabilities stamps such as House Mouse and Gruffies etc but it is up to you which brand of stamp you use.


This is my first ever gruffies stamp( Hammock Hibernation) and I love him - he is so relaxed in his hammock - perfect for a warm summer day. You can buy this stamp and many more from Simon Says Stamp Superstore so have a browse and treat yourself. The papers are also available online here.
Don't forget one lucky winner will get a $25 spending spree courtesy of Heidi - thankyou sweetie.I have followed this weeks sketch on Sunday Sketch and Stamp

I am really excited because hubby has been working really hard fitting new storage and a new desk for me downstairs so that I can craft with the rest of the family around me instead of being stuck upstairs in the loft (which is where I thought I wanted to be, lol). I am going to start moving my stash this afternoon - lord only knows how long it will take but I can't wait!! Laptop is still a nightmare and it had to be wiped again at the weekend but hey ho, nothing on it this time to lose lol.
Have a fab day!!!

17 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image .
So gorgeous papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Irena said...

Gorgeous card.
The image is lovely colored.

angelwhispers said...

Love this House Mouse image it's just beautiful and love the colours Chanelle xx

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, just adore this image, great papers and fab layout too.
Kelly.x

Diane Whitehouse said...

Wonderfulcard, Marcea - love that image!
Diane x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. Love the image and beautifully coloured. Have fun movingyour stash. Lord knows what your gonna find that has been forgotten about. Like a kid in a sweet shop!
Clairexx

Jane said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the layout and such a cute image! hugs, Jane xxx

Linda . J said...

Such a beautiful card Marcia and fantastic colouring! Love the gorgeous papers and details you have added.

Hugs Linda

Kerry said...

Hi Hun,
Gorgeous card.
I love House Mouse.
Love the colours & layout.
Love Kerry xxx

Marina said...

That's beautiful Marcea!
I love that image and the details and papers are perfect with it.

Hugs,
Marina

debby4000 said...

wonderful cute card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Hi sweetie, fab card, great layout, love the papers and great colouring of the adorable Gruffie, oh what a lovely life, lounging in a hammock in the sun!!!!!
hugs Heather xx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Marcea:-) I love this image ,, so relaxed eh :-) ,, perfect summer day and the papers and colours you used are fabulous :-)

oohh how exciting ,, a new crafty space ,,, am looking forward to seeing piccy's !!! :-)

luv
Lols x x

Vee said...

What a fab card,I'm so glad I found your post. Someone sent me this image a while back and I did'nt know what it was. Thanks for the link.
xx Vee

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Marcea this is GORGEOUS!! I love the image, I'm such a gruffie fan! :)And the pairing of Nikki papers is way fab!!

You’re awesome inspiration cures my summertime blues!

*mwah*
Steph

Arianne said...

Love it! The image, the DP, the colors. Great job!
Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I love your card!!! the image is to cute and the layering is fantastic! thank you for playing with SS&S!! good luck
Mandy

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes