Saturday 7 August 2010

Just Magnolia - Acetate

Morning all, time for the special monthly challenge on Just Magnolia and we would like to see you use acetate on your project. Now I should have read ahead what the challenge was because could I find my acetate .... could I heck. Who knows where I have put it so at the last minute I had to recycle and old project ... sorry!



I have made a little box which I saw on Split Coast Stampers (will add link later)

We are sponsored as usual by the gorgeous Heidi from Simon Says Stamp and onelucky person will win $30 to spend online!!
Have a great week xxx


11 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous gift box ~do i see sweets in there?? tilda looks so sweet sat on the edge
vanessa xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is so beautiful Marcea, and a fabulous gift idea. Hope you find your acetate - isn't it annoying when things disappear.
Hugs, Sylvia x

Squirrel x said...

Sweetie! In the box and out of it LOL!! Oh just fabulous babes, love how you have done this. I can never find acetate either, wonder if it's because it's transparent?! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Stampin Mindy said...

Marcea, this is super cute. I debated on doing this project or the acetate window one. Adorable!

Hugs, Mindy

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Marcea,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Martine said...

ooo this is gorgeous darlin, love the sweet little tilda and the sweet papers, oh and of course, the sweets lol

xx
Martine

Irena said...

Lovely creation.

Stacey said...

It may be recycled but its still lovely chick! Come to think of it, I know I have acetate myself but no idea where it is! ~♥~

Kerry said...

Hi Hun,

Gorgeous little project and such a great gift idea.

Love Kerry xx

Leann said...

Too cute Misses!
Hugs x

Anonymous said...

So beautiful sweet Marcea..
Always a pleasure to catch up!!!:)xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes