Wednesday 18 August 2010

Simon Says ... Make a Gift

Back again with this weeks new challenge from Simon Says Stamp. We would really love to see you make a gift for someone special. The design team have come up with some brilliant gifts so make sure you pop over to the challenge blog for a look.

Heidi has kindly offered one lucky person a $25 spending spree at the online store which is packed full of crafting goodies.

I wasn't sure what to make but in the end I decided to have a go at a candle. I have never done one before but oh my goodness - they are so easy!!!



I have decorated the front and the back with images from Magnolia - you can get lots of stamps and goodies from Magnolia here at Simon Says Stamp.



Have a wonderful week .... going to be taking a couple of weeks off, got lots on my plate at the moment but will be back as soon as I can xxx



11 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Great candle, love the images you used. I wanted to try this when everyone was doing them last year but never got round to it. Perhaps might see if I can find my supplies and have a go.

Hugs,

Jo xx

nessy said...

amazing candle ~will make a perfect gift.
hope you are back crafting soon
vanessa xx

Mephisto said...

WOW, what a lovely candle!
Great idea.

Hugs
Domi

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous candles Marcea :-) the images are lovely and I love how you decorated them ,, beautiful gifts :-)

hope you come back soon me darlin xx take care :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Marcea, your candle turned out fabulous!! The stamp is so clear. I've done one before too and loved the look. What a wonderful gift to give!! Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday teamie!!
xoxo, Christine

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Daisychain said...

Fantastic candle Marcea, I have not tried doing one yet as I might burn the house down!!! Love the Tilda you have used. Hugs Christine x

Heather said...

Hi hun, fabulous candle, wonderful images and gorgeous embellishments. I've had a candle sat on my windowsill since November waiting for me to pluck up courage to have a go!!
I think you've inspired me to try.
Have a good break and hurry back.
hugs Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Absolutely beautiful candle, Marcea!! I love the colors you picked for Tilda, she's so beautiful I wouldn't want to burn it ever!! :)

Thanks for the continued gorgeous inspirations for our Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

*mwah*
Steph

Jane said...

This is gorgeous hun, I love the gems on the top, and such gorgeous colouring! hugs, Jane xxx

Irena said...

Wonderful creation.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes