Thursday 26 August 2010

Lili of the Valley - Circles

Morning, I am getting a little fed up off the cloud at the moment, I wish summer would return properly. Oh well, there is no point in moaning about it. Fingers crossed for a good day tomorrow though because my lovely friend is getting married.


We have an easy theme this week on Lili of the Valley ... Circles! I decided to make a card for Dan and Gemma's wedding using their wedding colours of ivory, black and burgandy. I am rather pleased with how it turned out although my photography skills of easel cards leaves a lot to be desired.


I think that this gorgeous stamp is so perfect for the occasion and it really is the most pretty wedding stamp I have ever seen. You can buy 'wedding couple' here. Loads of stickle again - I am so addicted at the moment lol.


A closer look at the main part of my card. I have also made a matching box for the card which turned out really well but I forgot to take a piccy. I will maybe pop it on at the weekend with a few wedding pictures.
Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Dorte said...

What a lovely wedding card. I love the little couple from LOTV.
hugs Dorte

Squirrel x said...

Oooooh! So gorgeous hun, and such stunning colours. Hope the wedding goes well and you don't get too damp. Hugs, Sxx

Marina said...

Your card is soooo gorgeous!
I love that beautifully coloured image and the design and the colours are fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Marcea, sweet image and love the roses.
luv
debby

Joey said...

Hi Marcea

gorgeous card, lovely colours to match up with this image. Hope the weather is kind to the wedding tomoz

Joey.x

Jolara said...

wow that is soo fab ! Hugs Joyce

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kerry said...

Love it Marcea. I love the deep red theme - just gorgeous. This is my favourite LOTV image.
Love Kerry xxx

Lynne Fahey said...

Oooh, this is so gorgeous!
I really love this stamp. Great colouring in and the papers are so cute.

Luv Lynne
xxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card, so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness Marcea !! I just saw this on the challenge blog and had to come for a closer look !! this is absolutely STUNNING !!!! WOW !!!

luv
Lols x x x

Irena said...

Awesome card. Great color combo.

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors, easel style, and all the flowers!

Christine said...

Such a cutie stamp. Love those LOTV stamps!! Your card is stunning!
xoxo, Christine

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes