Friday 13 August 2010

Just Magnolia - a sketch

Happy Friday everyone, are you ready for a new challenge with Just Magnolia??? We have a fab sketch by our Dawny for you all to follow .......


Cracking on with my christmas cards now. I love aqua so much at the moment but thought I would add a little seasonal red into the equation - think it works ok. Sorry for my brief posts but laptop still playing up a bit and I am also getting back to the gym so have even less spare time than usual. Hope you are all ok and have a lovely weekend.

10 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Hi Marcea
Beautiful card, adorable Tilda and gorgeous colours too.
Kelly.x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, beautiful image and papers and love the design.
Hugs Linda

Kerry said...

I love the combination of aqua and red - think I will give this colour combo a go. I love the layout & the image is coloured beautifully! Have a good weekend hun. Love kerry xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Tindaloo said...

oooh love the tag on the ribbon! gorgeous card :)

nessy said...

adorable card ~so very pretty ~love that xmas tilda!!
vanessa xx

LuzinhaFolch said...

OMG this Tilda is the sweetest!
Your card is gorgeous!
xoxo
Lucy

MagsB said...

What a lovely card! Tilda is so cute, of course, and I love the soft colours you've used. The Flowers are gorgeous, they add such pizzaz to the card!

luv, Mags x

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful card and image!! Love Chanelle xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes