Friday 27 August 2010

Just Magnolia - a sketch

Morning .... a very quick post from me today because I have to get all gorgeous for my friends wedding!!!!! Keep everything crossed for a nice dry day please ...... or just for a few hours :o)

We have a lovely sketch for you to follow on Just Magnolia this week ...... thanks Dawny, we love your sketches!



Another christmas card from me, I am managing to get a few made ahead of time which is fine by me!!




More non traditional colours but hey, they are my cards so who cares, lol.


Told you it was short and sweet ..... will be back over the weekend with some piccies from today xxx

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kristie W. said...

Love, love, love the colors of this Christmas card!! So bright and fun!

Hope all goes well today for your friend's wedding!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Marcea! I love the colours you have used, it's so nice to see some different colours for xmas cards. Love Kerry xxx

Hanna kortttaivaasta said...

What a beautiful card!

Whos paper you are using?

Martine said...

oooo such a bright and funky XMas card, i love it :)

xx
Martine

cats whiskers said...

Morning sweetie great card dear, I have a little award for you on my blog
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Kerryn said...

so beautiful and lovely to see untraditional colours!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes