Thursday 19 August 2010

Lili of the Valley and some news about the brand new christmas stamps!

Hi guys, guess who ..... I just can't stay away can I!!!!! Blogging break on hold, I think, so looks like you are stuck with me for a bit longer.

There is some great news for you all - Lili of the Valley have launched their next lot of christmas stamps - all animals and wow, if you like cute you will love these. Hop on over for a little look - they are so gorgeous



Onto my card for this week - we have a really great sketch to follow. I do not think I have done it justice at all because I decided late last night I would make a card and so it is a little rushed. I have used one of the new stamps ... just love these cute polar bears - this stamp is called 'Snow Bears' and I love it. Think I may chalk the sky in a deep blue cos it looks like it needs a little more colour.


I have used my new Dovecraft 'christmas fancy' papers that I picked up this week, I am loving all the new christmas stuff that is available just now. I hope you get chance to join in on the challenge blog this week, check the blog for details of this weeks prize xxx 

6 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, just adore this image! Fab papers and colours too.
Kelly.x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Marcea and the colours and design are gorgeous.
Ordered my stamps this morning and thanks for showing the lovely designed cards with them.
Hugs Linda

Kerry said...

Hi Marcea,
Glad you have delayed your blogging break hun, lol.

Love this image and the papers are gorg.

Love Kerry xxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card, so sweet and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Irena said...

Very pretty card.

Irena said...

Very pretty card.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes