Wednesday 4 August 2010

Simon Says .... Sing It Baby!!!

Good evening everyone and I am just gonna share my DT card with you this week for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. This week our theme is to make your project inspired by a song/lyrics. Heidi from Simon Says Stamp webstore has generously offered one lucky winner a $25 spending spree!!!!


My card is inspired by the most beautiful song 'In the arms of angel' and I have included a you tube video for you all to listen to it at the end of my post. I thought this beautiful Whiff of Joy stamp called Confirmation Melinda from the Guardian Angel collection was perfect. I have teamed her up with the pretty papers from Basic Grey which were punched using another of my growing collection of Martha Stewart Punches. Not much else apart from some pretty ribbon, a bit of bling and a couple of flowers each side of my sentiment.
I have followed this weeks sketch on Sketch Saturday.

So here is the song ....




Don't forget to join in with my fortnightly candy here!

11 comments:

Marina said...

Oh I love this song and your card too. It's gorgeous! The colours, details and design are so beautiful. Everything fits perfectly together.

Hugs,
Marina

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is wonderful and so lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Beautiful card! I love the image and the papers are gorgeous.

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Marcea, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

angelwhispers said...

Perfectly matched the card to this wonderful song so beautiful. Love Chanelle xx

Chris (catt871) said...

Your card is GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE the soft colours!!!! And it fits SO perfectly with that song - love them both!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea ,,, just listening to the song now ,,, beautiful :-) fabulous choice, the song and the image match perfectly :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Nicola said...

Love your soft colouration of this beautiful image which fits the song to perfection Marcea. Your papers and gold pearls are gorgeous and the sentiment and floral detail so pretty.
xx Mum xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, and what a perfect song to match!! I love the soft colors and sparkles throughout!!

You have me singing a happy inspired tune!!

*mwah*
Steph

Irena said...

This card is awesome. The image is so soft and beautiful colored.

Mariska said...

I completely agree with you, that song is SO beautiful, as is your card, the colors are just as warm as the song is. Thank you for placing the you tube link on your blog, it has been a while since I heard that song, it made me want to find my Sarah MacLachlan cd and put it on :).

xxx
Mariska

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes