Wednesday 27 May 2009

Win the new Miss Anya 'Rain Snow Shine'


Well it is a wet Wednesday here today but I have a little something to brighten your day. How would you like to win the must have stamps of the moment??? Yes ... Tracy from Dies To Die For is running a sketch challenge this week and you can find all the details on the blog here . It is a fabby sketch designed by our very own mega talented Dawny P!!!



I love this sketch and I have used some of my scrummy birthday pressies for this card - thankyou ladies! Angel Anya has been coloured with my prismas and given a rather generous dusting of glamour dust :o) Tracy stocks this stamp too so head over to DTDF for a little browse - there are just so many lovely things.



What a cutey - I love angels and she is just so cute that I am going to get a lot of use out of this sweet stamp. I am entering my card in for a couple of challenges too - it is not often I get to join in so I am making the most of it, lol.
MTTC - Pink to make the boys wink
Colour Create - Lemon, Pink Sorbet & Chocolate ... I promise that the dark colour on my card is dark brown ... my photo skills are pants :o(
You have until Sunday 31st May to enter the Sketch challenge so hurry up to be in with a chance of the delish prize!

32 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sparkly wings!
Helen x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so pretty, I love the design papers and your colouring is lovely. Kim

Nicola said...

Ooh I love this stamp and your fab papers Marcea. Great to see you having time to play and join in some challenges too. Such a fabby sketch so will have to try and make some time to play too! xxx

cats whiskers said...

Morning hun, hope you are warmer than I am it is FREEZING here talk about brass monkeys. Still this little beauty has warmed my hearty must have a go at this challenge and get to use my new Stamps.
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

a fabulous card Marcea.
love how you have coloured your image and the design papers are gorgeous.xx

CraftyC said...

Aww, so sweet Marcea, love Anya!
Clairexx

Fern said...

Fab card- so pretty!
love the bow and glittery wings!

Fern xx

Net said...

She's a sweet little fairy! You can never glitter a fairy too much!

Natalie said...

Fabulous card Marcea. x

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Marcea! This angel anya is so cute and I adore all the glitter!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is darling hun, love the touches of shimmer! :)

Poppy said...

wow again, another stunner,love it
poppy

Tab said...

ooooh I love your card hun, just gorge! Love the image and coloured beautifully too! Love the shades of CC colours you have used!
Hugs Tab xxx

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wowie hun what a georgous card, very nice springy colours and very wonderfull colouring. Top job....hugs terry

Shannon Wallace said...

Just absolutely cute and shimmery!!! LOVE the colour scheme!!! HUGS:o)

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo great funky card hun! Love the cutey anya angel :-)
Pauline x

Nilla said...

Lovely card! Love it all! Hugs Nilla

6 wacky women said...

Just beautiful, Marcea.
Love all the sparkle, sweet image, perfectly colored!

Karen x

Diane.W. said...

Hi Marcea,hope you are ok.
Your card is beautiful,luv all the bling!!! :o)x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is gorgeous and love the sparkly wings and letters.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Marcea, I love this little image shes so very pretty, the papers and the details are gorgeous. well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Marcea, I love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for the beautiful birthday card...your colouring is even more amazing IRL. Debbie x

Lesley said...

Fab card Marcea, lovely image, Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Minxy said...

Aw she's just adorable, i love the twinkle

Stacey said...

Love this image! Perfect paper for Dawny's sketch too ~♥~

Jo said...

Gorgeous image coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Risa said...

Your card is too cute Marcea! I love the soft colors and the sparkle is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Marcea I love the anya image and those yummy papers hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

very groovy papers, fab x

Susie Sugar said...

Simply Stunning , xx

Mina said...

oh wow Marcea this is just stunning, shes so pretty and the blingy wings are just the perfect touch...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes