Monday 25 May 2009

Rather late PBSC and Monday Melody!


Hi hunny, I'm home, lol. We got back in at 1.30 this morning after a hectic weekend in Cambridge. The band played absolutely fabulous and most people had them in the top places but alas was not meant to be. Two of the judges loved them but one decided to mark them down saying they were not loud enough in places - despite being published previously stating too many bands tend to play the piece too loud - you can't please some people. Not to worry, they came away with their reputation in tact after producing a really wonderful performance of an incredily difficult test piece.


Onto my card .... well the theme is 'Buttons Galore' although I expect you all know this by know, lol. I am sorry I didn't get my card up on my blog on time ... naught Marcea!I just HAD to use this great PB image .... buttons just go so well with it, lol.
Well, I shall leave you with a little tune on this sunny Bank Holiday Monday - what a gorgeous day it is! Just had this blasting out my radio in my little MG with the roof down .... does life get any better????? The one and only delish Robbie!!!!



23 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Marcea, your trip to Cambridge sounds fab, well done toyour ever talented son!!!! i am pleased to visit your blog again and catch up with allyour gorgeous cards, you've made so many since ive been away!!! loving all the gorgeous images, layouts and papers, hope you are enjoying the last day of the bank holiday hunny!! big hugs Linda x

Victoria said...

Really pretty card Marcea. Love this cute PB image. Glad you had a good weekend!
Hugs, Vicky x-

Joey said...

Hiya Marcea, gorgeous card, love the backing on this. Joey.x

Anonymous said...

mmmm Robbie!! Gorgeous card hunny, glad you had a good time. Bet you're tired though getting back at 1.30! x

Anonymous said...

me again! I've left you an award on my blog x

Nicola said...

Wow such a stunning card Marcea, I love this PB image and your gorgeous layout.
Hope you have your feet up and relaxing after such a busy weekend.
Well done Ryan ! xxx

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, sounds like you've had a fab weekend and now relaxing in the sun... Love this card ~ what a fabulous image... gorgeous !!
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Pauline C said...

Fabby card Marcea - brilliant image for the buttons theme - well worth waiting for :-)
Glad you had a great weekend and well done to your son's band
Hugs
Pauline x

Anne said...

Hi Marcea!
Thanks a lot for all the cute images I got in the post! I have to save them for a while... because everyone was new for me ;-)
And thanks for the great card too!
I have made a post in my blog!!

Hugs from Anne

Beth said...

Such a cute card Marcea - worth the wait! I love this stamp, especially with the buttons!
Beth xx

Natalie said...

Lovely card Marcea. x

Helen said...

Lovely card! I love the image...so cute!
Helen x

Deb said...

fabulous card, so love that image!
Debx

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning card darling Hugs Susie xx

Enfys said...

Fab card Marcea, and well done to the lads in the band. Judges----huh, who needs them!
luv
En xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card marcea and the perfect image to go with your buttons....Hugs Kath xxxxx

Net said...

Super card Marcea.

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Marcea.
I just love this image and your fabulous coloring. Wonderful details too.

Karen x

Ila said...

Gorgeous card!!..this PB image is just Super Cute...and the details are all Fabulous!!....Sounds like your son did Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for the Robbie song sweetie. I loved this card the minute I saw it and I love the colours you have used. Have a great week
Hugs Jacqui x

Jill said...

beautiful card Marcea and a perfect image to use buttons with hugs Jill xx

Emma said...

Aw gorgeous card, love the image...think I have some of them somewhere!!
Well done to Ryan and the rest of the band, sounds like you had a fab time.
Emma x

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable. I love this image. It is so cute. Thanks for another great creation...Congrats to your son. . Fun times for you and him.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes