Tuesday 12 May 2009

Candy ending soon ... hurry!!!

Just a little reminder that my candy closes in less than 3 hours so if you haven't signed up you better get your skates on. Thanks for even more cards and pressies today, I am truly blessed with fabulous people in my life!! I have just got in so will honestly be round to you all in the next couple of days! We went out for some yummy grub for hubby's birthday and are just going to settle down and watch a dvd. we were going to go to the cinema but have decided to wait until the weekend when we can see Angels and Demons instead,
Have a lovely evening, back later after 11pm¬

4 comments:

Emma said...

Happy belated birthday hun, hope your card arrived.
Happy bithday to Glen too.
Hugs Emma x

Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

Well hun just relax and have a blast with your hubby and watching the dvd hihih....we will see ya'll later...hugs terry

Jen said...

Glad you've had a good evening. I am just reading that book at the moment - I've been trying to finish it before the film comes out.
Jen x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes