Thursday 21 May 2009

Lili of the Valley ... a sketch/sneak peek!


Good morning, it seems like ages since I last posted but it is only a couple of days ago. I have been so busy getting all my DT cards made because I am away all weekend - will tell you more tomorrow :o)

Can you believe it is time for another challenge on LOTV and we have a brilliant sketch by Jo to follow - love this Jo, it is great! Remember you can combine your challenges and we do not mind if you do not use LOTV products. We all love sketches so I hope to see lots of you joining in!



I have used a brand new product from LOTV - so new you can't even buy it until tomorrow. This little cutie is called Bluebell and is from the Farmyard cuddles set. The papers and sentiment are also included in the set and it is HUGE and fabulous value for money. There are other sets including mermaids, monsters and jungle too plus a sketches pack which you can colour yourself. Hmmm little Bluebell looks a bit of a wonky donkey, rofl, but I promise it must be the camera angle, hehehe.




This is just such a sweet image - I love it!! The sets will be launched on Create and Craft tomorrow and details of the show times can be found here . Unfortunately the shop on LOTV site is closed until the end of June but you can purchase these beauties from Create and Craft.
I hope to see lots of you joining in - there is a great stamp up for grabs for one lucky person and remember you have 2 weeks to make your card.
Have a lovely day!

30 comments:

Victoria said...

Such a sweet card Marcea. Love this adorble Bluebell image!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Mrs Wonka said...

This is great, I love the little horsie!

Z xxx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love the image. x

Anonymous said...

Awww it's so sweet! Love all the circles and great colours.
Hugs xx
Pat

Stacey said...

This is brilliant Marcea! Love this gorgeous image and this sketch is fab ~♥~

Dawny P said...

What a litte sweetie ..... but enough about me lol xxx I love this sweet cheeks - fabulous work, and the circles look great. Hope you are ok hun xxxx

Paula said...

What a fabulous card Marcea i just adore the cute donkey cant wait to get me hands on him lol hes so cute.I love the fab layout.
Paula xxxx

Anonymous said...

Aww so very cute & cuddly!! Hope you have a nice weekend away x

Nicola said...

Awe what a cute little donkey, he looks like he will give lots of cuddles - such pretty papers too.
Fab sketch and brilliant card Marcea. xxx

Poppy said...

aww so cute.
poppy

Dawn Wheeler said...

Totaly adorable fabulous new image and beautifully coloured ,love it
hugs Dawnxxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea, those girls do come up with some really lovely designs, and youve certainly made a gorgeous card with this one. WEll done love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Marcea,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card marcea! love the image and the layout is fabulous. Hope you have a nice weekend away. :)

Alex said...

This is totally adorable Marcea!! I love this horse! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the cute image and all the circles.Hugs Nikki x

Penni said...

So cute - it will have to be added to my "I want one of those" List lol!!

Hugs
PEnni

Pauline C said...

This is adorable Marcea - totally love the wonky donkey pmsl!! Colouring is fabulous :-)Hope you have a fab weekend away
Pauline x

Bev said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous hun, love the colours and adorable image. It's been a few days since I blog hopped (got way too much on just now lol) and all your creations are just fabulous! x

Terry said...

Wowie Marcea, just wonderfull hun...Just love everything about it...top job...hugs terry

Tab said...

Ooooh I just love your card, sweetie! Fab image and I adore all the circles and delish papers!
Hugs Tab xxx

Daisychain said...

Great card Marcea! I love these farmyard ones. The papers compliment the wonky donkey beautifully. In Scotland on holiday at moment but hope my friend can record C&C tomorrow. Hugs Christine x

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love that sweet little image.

Jo said...

Fantastic card Marcea and fabulous colouring! Hope you are well x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Marcea stunning card love the Bluebell image

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a great layout! I did something like that with squares but never though of circles! I will lift this idea once if it's ok by you!

Cute image too...

Renata

strawberry fields said...

This is just gorgeous.
Thanks for a great challenge this week
Fiona x

Ila said...

Aww....this little donkey is just the Cutest!!....love the coloring and papers on this Fabulous card!!..Hugs, Ila

Jill said...

aww this is soo cute hugs Jill xx

Tasha said...

Such a cute image Marcea - loving the paper and the layout! Great colour
love tasha xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes