Thursday 4 February 2010

Love is in the hare ...... and an award!l


Good morning everyone and here we again all ready for a brand new challenge on Lili of the Valley ..... did you like my little joke in the title???? Lol. The launch of the new stamps was just incredible and poor old Lisa and Laila have been rushed off their feet. Thankyou all so much for all the wonderful comments you have been giving us all about the new images. Onto thie challenge. With Valentines Day just around the corner we have decided that what better challenge to have .........

VALENTINES


Copics

Boy bunny - E50, E51, E53
Girl bunny - C1, C3
Hearts/flowers - RV02, RV34
Grass/leaves - YG11, C3



Challenges

Cupcake Craft - Four legged & Furry
Creative Card Crew - Valentines
Papertake Weekly - Love Actually
Friday Sketchers - #87
Fussy & Fancy - Hearts
Basic Grey - Animals
Secret Crafter - Hearts




Materials

Image - Bunnies in Love from LOTV
Papers - BG Sugared 6x6
Punches - both are Martha Stewart from DTDF here
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards now available from DTDF


I have been given a lovely award by a very sweet friend of mine .... thankyou so much Mag



So the rules are I have to tell you 7 things about myself ....

1. I love music with a passion, all types - I just need it in my life.
2. I am not at all confident even though people think I am.
3. I talk far too much.
4. I haven't had any chocolate or crisps for over 3 weeks (incredble or what!!!)
5. I love my friends and family dearly but I am so rubbish at keeping in touch it shames me :o(
6. I refuse to grow up! Childish things just make me smile.
7. I am very sentimental and hate to throw anything away that reminds me of anything what so ever.

And now I need to pass on to 7 blogs I love .... I will be back later, need to narrow it down, lol
Thankyou so much Mag for making my day :o)

Have a great day xxx

28 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Marcea, wow hunny your card is amazing, just adoring this LOTV image, went to order the stamp but its sold out!!! never mind will soon be back in stock. Have enough rubber to keep me going till then. Love your work, thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week, Linda x

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card!!..the bunnies are so Sweet...your coloring and details are Fabulous!!..Enjoyed getting to know you better...I'm with ya' on most of them...but...I had chocolate yesterday..Yum!!...Hugs, Ila

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, what an adorable card! Love what you have done with the bunnies. Superb colouring and your detail is fantastic. Think you might see a lot of this image on the challenge (yeah, I bought it too)! Gorgeous work as always. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Anonymous said...

No chocolate for 3 weeks !!! Oh I can't do that !!! lol
Marcea your card is too cute, I really love LOTV stamps, they are so sweet !!!
Another gorgeous creation as usual.
Hugs
Mag :)

Mel said...

Beautiful card, i just love the bunnies so sweet.
hugs Mel

Sol said...

This is so cute! Love the image... that is just how I want to feel on valentines! :)... I usually don´t get any flowers... But I don´t mind.. Cause we do not celebrate valentines.. But who wouldn´t like some flowers now and then... :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the sweet image you have used and the colours are fabulous.

Hugs Jannie

Tasha said...

Marcea his is really pretty, i love the iamge and the heart - gorgoeus
love tasha xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea what a fabulous Valentine card, its so pretty and so beautifully coloured. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Guro said...

Stunning! Love the image you have used, well the whole card actually ;-) Have a great day!
Hugs, Guro

lisa said...

Hi Marcea. I'm not surprised the LOTV stamps have been so popular, they are totally gorgeous. I have my eyes on the fairies, although some are sold out at the moment so I shall have to be patient, not very good at that.
I love your bunny card, aren't they sweet and the colours just bring spring in on a dull day.
I love your 7 things, you could be me!!!!Except I have had chocolate and crisps recently, in fact about 15 minutes ago, how bad is that!!
Have a lovely day.

Lisax

Donna said...

Super sweet little card Marcea and beautifully embellished, the lattice hearts are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I love LIly of the Valley too xx

Stampin Mindy said...

Marcea! This is GORGEOUS! I love this image and your beautiful coloring. those heart punches are so cute ( I need them LOL) Beautiful stunning creation. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Sue x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, your colouring of those sweet little bunnies is fabulous and your papers are very pretty. I adore this heart punch and you certainly make excellent use of it.
xx Mum xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card, so sweet! Wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Mel said...

Hi Marcea,
Love your wee card its just lovely!! I love the image you've used huni!! Check out the candy I've got xxx

Victoria said...

gorgeous creation hunny, love those punched lattice hearts

Fab to see you at Creative Card Crew this week.
Hugs
Victoria
x

Heather said...

Just fabulous Marcea, so pretty, fabulous choice of papers and such an adorable image. Love your embellishments.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marcea, what a perfect card for our challenge! The image is so cute and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Pauline C said...

Wow Marcea this is just totally adorable hun ... I'm just bemused by how i somehow missed this stamp when i put my order in lol!! Wonderful image, colourign and details ...ooh, and thanks for joining in the CCC challenge htis imte ;-)
pauline x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Marcea! I love this sweet image and the soft colors you've used. Gorgeous punch details, gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Liza said...

Gorgeous work and a great design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Shelly said...

Love the bunnies! What a fab card for our challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Hugs Shelly ;)

thread-bare said...

Awww this image is just soooo cute. I can feel a spend coming on lol!!!! xx Clare x

Sam said...

Cute card Marcea, cute image, another one to go on my wish list! Fab colouring. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew.
Sam x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes