Tuesday 23 February 2010

Better late than never .... LOTV sneak peek #2


Well, here I am a couple of days later than I intended to share another sneak peek with you all. I was supposed to post this on Sunday but I ended up in hospital for the morning after having the worst pain I have experienced since childbirth. I was on gas and air and needed an injection in the bum (poor nurse) to stop me being sick. Thankfully I am much, much better now so here I am to share this cute kitty who will be available to buy from Lili of the Valley on March 10th. Judging by all your comments from my last card you are going to love the new release - have you checked out the other DTs blogs for sneak peeks yet???? Make sure you do because there are some real beauties!


Copics

Cat - E000, E08, E31, E35, E50, E51, E53
Flowers/envelope - RV000, RV02, RV29, RV34, YG03, G14


Challenges

Cupcake Craft - Friends
Cute Daisy May - Flowers
Simon Says - 321 Recipe
Charisma Cardz - Sketch
Totally Gorjuss - Flower Power




Materials

Well I have used another of these cute kitty cats that will be available on March 1oth (how can you resist them!!) from Lili of the Valley. Papers are new totally delish and are available from Tracy at Dies To Die For and are the by My Minds Eye, so gorgeous. The lovely flowers were sent to me from a special friend across 'the pond' .... thanks sweetie but if you are not as luckjy as me you can buy some super Prima flowers from DTDF. The brads and gems are Papermania but again, you can get lots and lots of sparkle right HERE ... OMG keep me away from that link - loving all the bling!!!!!

Hopefully I will be back in a day or 2 with another card. Thankyou for all the kind words whilst I was ill, I really appreciate them xxx

31 comments:

Marina said...

Another gorgeous card, Marcea!
So beautiful papers and flowers and this kitty is just sweet and fantastic coloured.

Hugs,
Marina

CraftyC said...

Poor Marcea, hope your all better now. Hasn't reflected your crafting. Another beauty. I have several appointments today but am gonna get my pens out on one of these lovelies regardless!!!! Have a good day!
Clairexx

Squirrel x said...

Oh Marcea, you poor little sausage! Sorry to hear you have been so poorly - that must have been mega scary. Glad to see you back and hope you are feeling much better. You really are such a tease with these kitties - I want them all! This one is a particular sweetie and your card is fab. Those MME papers are lush. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Victoria said...

Super cute card Marcea! Sorry to hear you've been poorly hun! Hope you're on the mend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Terry said...

Hiya sweetie, well I must say as usual you have made a wonderfull and fabulous card ...wow love the little kitty and you're colors make we want spring even more hihih thanks for sharing hun Hugs Terry xxx

clare said...

Such A Lovely Card x

Clare x

Hope your feeling better now hun xx

Sally said...

Lovely card. Love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

craftymum said...

super card. Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W XXX
p.s. only 5 days left to enter my first blog candy if you haven't already

Tracy said...

This is really gorgeous and fab image too. Love your layout.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

What a cute card Marcea !!! I love the little cat !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is ever so cute ! Love the stamped image - I am a mad cat-lover ! - and your choice of papers is great. Love it ! Smiles from Catherine

Unknown said...

Awww what a cute cat and the card is so gorgeous. Love the colour combination. Hope you are much better now. Hugs xxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea, thats a lovely image and your card is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Unknown said...

How cute is this little cat, I love it, being the "Mad Cat Woman of Edinburgh" according to my kids...LOL..thank you so much for sharing with us at CDM this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Annika said...

OMG, once again I can't get over how gorgeous your colouring is! I find colouring animals such a challenge (well, colouring people too, thinking about it!).
I WANT those papers. And DTDF does not deliver abroad, how irresponsible is that! :'(

Donna said...

This is such a delightful and pretty card Marcea, lovely colouring of this cute little kitty...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Katie said...

Adorable!
Sweet image and gorgeous flowers.
Thanks for playing at CDM!

Kelly said...

i love your color scheme and that image is too cute!

great card! thanks for playing the charisma sketch challenge- kelly

Fern said...

Gorgeous card Marcea these new LOTV stamps are beautfiul- so cute!!

Fern xx

pinky said...

Marcea this is just gorgeous, those papers are so fresh and bright and the image is adorable.Thanks for joining us this week at CDM.
Pinky

Lorraine A said...

Oh I love all these new stamps ,,, fabulous ! :-) I will definitely be buying a few of these ,,,:-)

I hope you're OK now Marcea ,,, and don't be feeling sorry for the nurse lol ,,, injections are not the worst job they do hun !!!! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and hop ! :-)

Luv
Lols and the DT x x

Anonymous said...

OMG another gorgeous card, how am I going to decide which one to buy! Lol, Sue x

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. The papers are lovely and I just love the LOTV stamp. Kerry x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Oh Marcea, you poor thing! What a nightmare, happy to hear you are feeling better. This card is beautiful! Such a sweet image and great papers and accents too. :)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute and pretty! Your colouring is beautiful!

thread-bare said...

Wow Marcea you are so lucky to have the most amazing images to work with xx Clare x

Michele Spera said...

Lovely card:-) put a smile on my face, sweet image:-Thank you for joining us at TG and also CDM this week!
Michele

Kat said...

This is stunning Marcea. Thanks for sharing it with us at TG.
Hope you're feeling better now.

Kat x

Nicola said...

Fabby colouring and super sweet image, you do have the most fabulous selection of papers Marcea.
xx Mum xx

Victoria said...

gorgeous card, colours and image perfect.

So sorry to hear about your pain, I hope it doesn't come back and you're all sorted now

Hugs
Victoria
x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes