Monday 8 February 2010

... and now for something completely different


Good evening gorgeous bloggy folks, how are you all this lovely Monday evening???? I have just got back from the gym (don't faint) and am feeling gooooooooood, lol. I am loving Body Blast at the moment - has anyone else tried it?? It just leaves you feeling so bouncy haha.

Something else different for me is this card. Tracy (from Dies to Die For) asked me if I would like a little play with some of the new Pepper & Friends stuff so me being me said yes! Well, I was wondering what to expect but OMG they are so cute! Dead easy die cut decoiupage, honestly you just pop it out and stick it together and hey presto, job done in no time! There are a wide range of papers too which are so pretty and would do loads of different occasions - you must pop over for a peep!


I have matted and layered this sweet little guy on the ever so popular Martha Stewart Around the Page punches and I think it is the perfect way to show him off!

Remember Tracy still has her massive Winter Sale on as well as her fabulous Special Offers!!

See you all soon, off to have a colour of some scrummy images xxx


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Marcea you're right, it's really too cute !!! I really love this card.
Different but so gorgeous !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

fairie said...

Ah..super cute.

xoxo hugz

Liza said...

Gorgeous Marcea, such a cute image and a fabby punched edge.

Liza x

lisa said...

What a cutie, Marcea. I love the MS punch too, as you say, it sets him off perfectly.

Lisax

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, yep you are absolutely right, something totally different but yep totally adorable...wow and you're card is so cute ...wow....
Thanks for sharing hun, hugs terry xxx

kelly ledder said...

This is so cute Marcea love it xx

Tasha said...

Marcea this is really cute! loving the border
love tasha xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Squirrel x said...

Awh, so cute! Vince's girlfriend, Lily, used to sleep in my pansy pot under the window so I had several flat pansies that year LOL! Great image, and yes, the MS punch is perfect with it. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Teresa said...

Marcea the card is really cute & the punch just finishes it off nicely.
Teresa x

Mel said...

Awww sweet card.
Mel x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, really wonderful!
hugs Jacqueline

thread-bare said...

Aww this is just so cute. Diecut decoupage has certainly come a long way. You should pop by & check out the fab Sarah Kay ones I have xx Clare x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, wow youve created a stunning card with that cat image, its so cute. The papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Dianne said...

This is too cute!! Love the image and the MS punch makes it pop.

Pauline C said...

Awww that's well cute hun!!
Hugs
pauline x

Randi said...

What an adorable card! Love the quick and easy aspect! And, it looks hand painted! Cool!

Nicola said...

Now this takes me back to my first love of crafting!!! Aha but then I had to hand cut everything. This really is a cutie and I love your punch around the page - time I got some of these too as this really sets your creation of to perfection.
xx Mum xx

Kirsty said...

Great card Marcea that cat looks soooo comfortable lol xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card.. and these Martha Stewart punches look so fab. Must get me one of them, one of these days!!

Emma said...

Adorable and so cute...
Hugs Emma x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes