Sunday 7 February 2010

Birthday Balloons


Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you are all having a nice weekend. Mine has been so busy with nights out and a surprise 90th birthday party yesterday for hubby's grandma. It was a great party and she was up dancing along to all the track - just amazing!

I have had great fun playing with some goodies that the lovely Tracy from Dies To Die For sent me ... aren't I lucky!!


This pretty girl is Balloon Emma by CC Designs and she is so quick and easy to colour. No real shading is needed at all which is just fab if you need a card in a hurry. Remember that Tracy also stocks Copic Ciao Markers so why don't you pop over and get a few to try. The gorgeous papers are both by Bo Bunny and they are called Love Bandit 'Love you dearly' and also Persuasion 'Blooms' .



It only seems fair that the boys should have a balloon too and so here is the boy version :o)
Papers are once again by Bo Bunny and they are It's my party time and It's my party day

Tracy has also got the new Pepper and friends in stock now so I will be back tomorrow with some samples to share with you.

Have a great afternoon! xxx


16 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

Super cute, Marcea!!! Love the Sugarplum kids.

Pauline C said...

Very sweet and cute hun - lovely :-) glad you're enjoying your weekend
Pauline x

Sue said...

So very cute Marcea.
Sue

Kirsty said...

Great cards hun I love those images I think they are a must have. Glad you have had a good weekednd and hope you are not feeling too rough today xx

Nicola said...

These are fab stamps Marcea, love the his and hers. Your colouring is fabulous as always and your papers are gorgeous.
xx Mum xx

Anonymous said...

I really love these kids !!! Your cards are too cute !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Marcea,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Two fabulous cards Marcea, and so suitable for youngsters birthdays. Love the papers and the colouring. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

kelly ledder said...

Such a beautiful image, love it marcea xx

Terry said...

Hiya girlfriend...wohooooo soo georgous you're boy and girlcard hun, beautifull coloring and the images are yummie.....have a very nice evening hun Hugs Terry xxxx

Anonymous said...

It's me again ^^
Sure I've bought Sugarplums today !!!
I love your blog but my blue card don't !!! lol
I forgot to say that I love the signature on your photos, so gorgeous.
Could you tell me how to make a beautiful signature like yours?
Send you a big hug and hope you are well :)
xxx
Mag

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so cute.
luv
debby

Anonymous said...

they are so cute! I love the little kids, they are so adorable! 'claps' Thank for sharing. I just love crafty blogs. I'm a busy woman but I am following you -- will pop in here and there to say hi!

Liz Corrigan said...

These are both such cute images. Love how you have coloured them. Rosie x

thread-bare said...

Aww these are fab hun... perfect kids cards. xx Clare x

Unknown said...

Lovely card, it's so colourful. Dora x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes