Saturday 11 April 2009

Penny Black Challenge #44


Hi everyone, Saturday again which means another fun challenge on PBSC . This week we would like to see you make ....

A GIFT







Eeeek, me .... not make a card!!! Slight moment of panic but then headed over to SCS and found this tutorial and calm was restored, lol. Had to tweak it a little because there wasn't a flower on the original (gasp!) but I found somewhere to fit one :o)



Thankyou all for your continued support with the blog .... hope to see lots of you joining in this week too!
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
SINGALONG SATURDAY
Ok, so I have decided to give you 2 tunes today ..... one which is really catchy and the other .. because it is my son and his friends :o)
The lads formed a band a few months ago and they have their first 'gig' at a local pub on Easter Monday. As lots of you know Ryan is a very talented trombonist but it is great fun for him to sing with the band. They are all school kids and have written the music and lyrics themselves ..... here they are ... http://www.myspace.com/seeyounexttwosday
and now for something a little lighter, lol ... The Pussycat Dolls

This is for all the fab dancing girlies on Just Magnolia DT :o)
I am heading off today to Chester to visit my sister and her ickle baby (listen carefully Dawny, you might hear me, lol) and then we are travelling to the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester to hear my son playing with the National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain. He has been away all week with them so it will be nice to see him playing tonight with them. Have a great Saturday folks xxx

27 comments:

Debbie said...

A gorgeous gift Box Marcea, I love the cute bunny image and the vibrant colours.
Have a Happy Easter! Debbie x

Cazzy said...

Your colouring is better than mine on this stamped image! Lovely box.

Cazzy x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous gift box ,so cute and scrummy ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Nicola said...

Love your box Marcea and what a cute image.
Eeks are we telepathic or what !!! I was listening to Ryan singing this song last night. Enjoy his concert tonight and your travelling around - you have a busy day ahead! xxx

Jen said...

Hi Marcea,
I love this gift, it's so cute!
I'm going to get crafty now I've had my Saturday morning workout lol!
Have a fun day.
Jen x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous gift box Marcea - love the vibrant colours is is so appealing for Easter! Ooh youa re near my neck of the woods (Liverpool) too today - hope you have a fab time!Happy Easter hun!
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

I love acetate box ... very nice your interpretation for Easter! Good work! Bye from Italy!

Lexxie said...

Truly scrumptious Marcea! Really lovely gift box, fab work,
Love Sarita xx

Caroline said...

Fantastic gift box Marcea and Ryan sounds fab Good luck to the band!
Caroline xx

Zimtschnecke said...

This is so beautiful and cute! Love the little bunny so much!

Have a fabulous Easter weekend

hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, oh what a gorgeous gift, love the cute bunny and fabulous flower ~ love it.
Thanks for the link, may have to have a go at this one.
Enjoy the weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

cats whiskers said...

Love this box Hun, I am not listening to anymore of your tunes, I got into trouble last night dancing about and after all that smacking my bum it is now aching, thanks dear!!!!!!
Hugs Jacqui x

Larissa said...

What a nice box you made! I love the big flower on top of it! The image is very cute and I love the colours you used!

Hugs,
Larissa

nessy said...

wow ~wonderful easter gift box ~love the bright spring colours used!!
enjoy your easter weekend
vanessa xx

Sally said...

Marcea,
Love your gorgeous gift box. The colors are so bright and cheerful. BTW your son is handsome. Good luck to them.

Natalie said...

What a fabulous Easter box, love it. x

Tab said...

OMW, gorge Easter box, just love the image amd the fab colours that you have used.

LOL, love the vid, if I think about that dancing dog, it still makes me chuckle LOL, have a fab time tonight!
Hugs Tab xxx

Riet said...

what a beautiful box Marcea.

hugs Riet.x

Helen said...

This is fab! Love the colours you've used...and the cute image!
Helen x

Mrs Wonka said...

I hope that box is winging it's way down south! LOL It is soooooooooo cute and extra nummy.

Now onto the Saturday songs:

Ryan: I popped and had a listen and really liked it! They are all very clever and I hope the 1st gig goes well, do you want me to ring Simon Cowell to pop down?

Pussy Cat Dolls: I like the song but was a bit concerned as they appear to have lost their warm coats and they are at serious risk of getting a chill!

Have a lovely easter xxx

Nannieflash said...

Happy Easter to you to Marcea, thank you for leaving such a lovely comment. I love the way youve made the gift, I did go and have a look at the tutorial, its certainly very helpful. Some little person is going to love that gift for sure its really looking very yummy. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxx

Liza said...

Gorgeous gift box Marcea, such a cute image. Enjoy watching Ryan in the band.

Liza x

Jill said...

aww your gift box is gorgeous Marcea hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

`gORGEOUS` CHICKADEE...
Hope your enjoying your Easter weekend.
`Happy Easter`
Have a lovely time:)♥

Tasha said...

Marcea - this is just so wonderful - what an amazing easter gift
love tasha xx

Emma said...

Wow fantastic...I love it!!
Emma x

thread-bare said...

What a great gift box xx Will have to check this out xx Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes