Thursday 9 April 2009

LILI OF THE VALLEY


Hi everyone, just got back from a great day shopping with hubby and another lovely lunch out - I sure could get used to being a lady of leisure! Got a lovely new handbag and also a fabulous new top - green silk ... total bargain from Monsoon. Hubby and I are going out for a drink or 2 this evening so shall be wearing it ... I love it so much (love him too, lol)!
Anyway, onto this weeks challenge from LOTV , we would like to see a bit of fun with your creations so get your thinking caps on and join in the fun.


Here is my card for this week - a very lovely friend sent me this image and sentiment, she is the queen of cupcakes and a lovely blogging buddy .... ta hunny, mwah!



Papers are a digi download, I bought some premium paper from Tescos and what a difference it makes for printing - will never use a lighter weight paper again!
I would also like to say well done to Claire and Lorraine for winning a place as Guest Designers for the next 8 weeks - love your blogs, welcome to the team!! A huge thankyou to everyone else who entered too, your cards were all fabulous!
Remember you have 2 weeks to enter your card for this challenge. Make sure you pop over to the other DT member's blogs for further inspiration.
Have a great Easter break everyone.

21 comments:

Emma said...

Hiya
Gorgeous card hun...loving the image and cake brad. You know me and cake!!! Lol
Enjoy your night out and dont be having too many vodies!!!
Emma x

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Marcea what a cute card! Love the layered flower in the corner. That image is just to cute for words! :)
♥Dawn♥

Jen said...

Hi Marcea,
This is a gorgeous card, love the image.
I agree with you about the Tesco paper, its fab.
Talking of shopping I love Monsoon too. I got a gorgeous little jacket and bag from there recently - hugely reduced :)
Have a fun night out.
love
Jen x

Anonymous said...

fabulous card Marcea, love the sentiment that goes with your card perfectly..made me chuckle.hope that you have a fab night out tonight.. hugs rachxx

Nicola said...

Ooh I hope those cakes taste as good as they look. Fab, fun card Marcea and love your dp and that cute cupcake brad too. -x-

Tricia said...

**smile**
Fantastic sentiment and one to remember!!!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, Love the card it really made me smile, and I do so agree with your about Tesco's Premium paper its really quite smooth isnt it and a good weight. Hope you enjoy your evening out with hubby, well done Happy Easter, love and hugs Shirleyxx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Marcea,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Steph said...

Fab card. I LOVE this stamp and that cupcake embelly is gorgeous!! Thanks for dropping by my blog x

Alex said...

Very cute card Marcea!! Glad to hear you are enjoying your time off - nice to have some time to yourself, isn't it?!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Susie Sugar said...

.•:*¨¨*:•.Another.•:*¨¨*:•.Stunning.•:*¨¨*:•.Card.•:*¨¨*:•.hugs.•:*¨¨*:•.Susie.•:*¨¨*:•.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card Marcea! Love the sentiment, too funny! Gorgeous coloring and love the pretty papers. :)

Tab said...

Oh just love your card, fab colours that that little cupcake on the flower is so sweet!
Hugs Tab xxx

Deb said...

fantastic card, I so love the image, such fun sentiment too!
Have a fabulous Easter weekend! Debx

Poppy said...

Omg that is soo nice, love the cup cake brad its brill.
poppy

nessy said...

oh fantastic card ~just love those stamps ~ hope you enjoyed your evening out!! ~sure the top is gorgeous ~love monsoon clothes
vanessa xx

Diane.W. said...

Fab card & Image,like the lil cupcake in middle of flowers :o)x

Tasha said...

Marcea now i want cake lol! This card is so cute and pretty, love the paper ribbon and flowers and that cute cake embellishment
love tasha xx

Bev said...

Brilliant, the sentiment cracked me up (it was written for me I think pmsl). Love the image too and those papers are fab! xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea and a fantastic sentiment very funny hugs Jill xx

thread-bare said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the Tesco's paper too, real quality at a totally fab price xx If I loved your hubby too would he take me shopping lol!!!! mwah! xx Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes