Friday 10 April 2009

If you love Magnolia's you must read this......


Hi, I am back ...... and I can hardly believe what I am about to tell you. Starting next Friday 17th April there is going to be a brand new challenge blog called .......

Two of my favourite ladies have set up this blog. Lots of you will already know Bev and Jacqui , so you just know this is going to be very special indeed.

Now then, just wait until you see the Design Team for this blog ... talk about talented ladies! You can expect so much more from this blog ... inspiration, tips and advice will be in abundance. Imagine my surprise when I was asked to join the DT ... I was honestly speechless at the invite but soon found my voice to say yes yes YES!!!!

So here is the team, go check these talented ladies blogs...

Bev ... All The Things I Love

Donalda ... Enjoying The Journey

Jacqui ... Cats Whiskers

Jay Jay ... Stempelelfe Jay Jays Kreative Welt

Kim ... Cards By Kim

Martine ... The Craft Table

Michelle ... Stamps, Paper, Scissors & Donkey Smiles

Mina ... Pink Puds

Naoual ... A Scrapable Life

Rach ... Papercrafts By Rach

Tab ... Tabby Craft Designs

Me ... Marcea's Crafting Corner

Phew .... what a team :o)


So remember, the first challenge starts next Friday. Make sure you find out what the theme is and then all you have to do is make a card with one Magnolia image. We would love to see lots of you there taking part. You can combine this challenge with others that you may be taking part in - we do not mind. If you do not have a blog you can still take part. Just email your entry to us ... details on the blog. There is going to be a great prize on offer next week so remember to take part. If you want to become a follower that would be great, just click here and follow us ... that way you will be sure to stay up to date with all the latest news of each challenge.

Can't wait to see you all next week :o)

22 comments:

Jen said...

Whoo hoo! I was right! Although I had just read Bev's announcement and put two and two together.
Congratulations Marcea, can't wait to see your work.
I'm off to dust off my Magnolia stamps lol!
Jen x

Natalie said...

Congratulations Marcea, the challenge blog sounds great. x

Emily said...

Congratulations Marcea!!! =)

Pauline C said...

Wowee Marcea - how fab ... I had already guessed following your last post as I stopped by Rach's and Bev's blogs lol! Well done - good luck with it all :-)
pauline x

maxine said...

wow this sounds great Marcea and congratulations on being on the dt.

Nicola said...

Congratulations Marcea - will be waiting with baited breath to view this fab DT´s cards and hope to join in the challenge too. xxx

Camilla said...

Congratulations Marcea!! This is great news! I know for sute that I will follow you girls! And what a team!!
Hugs, Camilla.

MichelleO said...

I am still giggling here! Can't wait!
HUGS
MichelleO

Lisa said...

Congratulations Marcea ~ What a talented DT. Your cards are fantastic so I am not surprised you were asked to be on the DT. I will add it to my challenge list. x

rozzyb said...

Fantastic news, well done. i look forward to seeing your new creations
hugs rozzy xx

Dawn♥ said...

Oh how cool. I'll be on the lookout!

Mrs Wonka said...

Congratulations Marcea,the blog sounds great and with such a talented DT it is bound to be wonderful!
Zoe x

Pop's Cards said...

Well done to you hun, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x

Treacle said...

Congratulations.

I love Magnolia stamps can't wait to see all the fabby creations from all you talented DT members.

I'm off to have a nosey round your blog now :o)

Thanks for the lovely comment you left.

xXx

Anonymous said...

Way to go Marcea..Great to catch up..
`Happy Easter` Have a fab time:)♥

Enfys said...

Congrats Marcea, you are right, wot a lot of talent all in one blog! Can't wait to see what you all come up with, and since Dawny gave me a load of stamped images I can play along too. :)
hugs
En x

tracie said...

Congratulations hun, looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations and joining in the fun.
Enjoy the weekend hun
hugs
Tracie :)x

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your DT post Marcea...the new challenge sounds like fun...off to check it out now! Debbie x

Caroline said...

Congrats Marcea
I will definately be entering this challenge
Caroline xx

fiction book reviews said...

Well done - I am chuffed to bits for you

Zoe x

Tasha said...

Marcea hun you deserve it! Your cards are always fabulous and so stunning! I will defo check out the challenges and participate
well done hunny
love tasha xx

thread-bare said...

Great news hun, you are really packing the DTs in xx Can't wait to start playing on this blog xx Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes