Wednesday 1 April 2009

ABC ....H is for ......



Good morning, time for my day off again which is always a happy day because I get to spend it having fun creating :o)
We are lucky to have Fran as our guest designer this week on ABC and you really need to pay her blog a visit to see her beautiful creations. This week the theme is ......


HEARTS


I have gone for hearts everywhere ..... on the papers, my image and even on the sentiment!!



No diva tantrums with this card today but my mum now knows what a messy crafter I am ... everything has to come out! Mum and dad are now back in the sunshine in Spain and they enjoyed their little break back to the UK. Think mum will have to start saving for all the shopping that we will do on her next trip.

Hope you can all find time to join in - thanks for the continued support you give us each week - we do appreciate it and love visiting your blogs.

Stamps - Lelo Design Roses for You from Dies to Die For , Sentiment from WOJ
Papers - Basic Grey
Tools - Martha Stewart Doiley Punch (more MS punches for sale this week at DTDF)
Embellisments - flowers Prima and the roses are from The Range, BG brad


A big squidgy thankyou to Mrs Wonka for this lovely award ....





Thanks babe, you are such a sweetie.



Finally, I am such a blonde. I have just been telling darling hubby (and mum on the phone) about the snail showers that have been forecast for today - freek winds had lifted these little things up in the air from France and I read on Yahoo that they were due to fall to the ground over the UK this morning. Hubby just sat there laughing at me .... why ....... yep, it's April Fools Day - pity I didn't realise, gee I am gullable hahahahaha!

26 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Gogrgeous hun, so cute, hugs pops x x x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

love it marcea

the frog is so cute

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Marcea, this is a gorgeous card, such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love this image with your perfect colouring and your dp´s and flowers are gorgeous too. See you have used lots of your Harrogate purchases here ! xxx

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Marcea the colours are gorgeous and anyone would love to receive such a lovely card. And thank you for the lovely comments youve been leaving me, I do so very much appreciate it. Well done, love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great colours and image

Diane.W. said...

Haha,you ninny!!!Lol,snail showers!!!

Your card is gorgeous,luv the lil frog!!! :o)x

Tab said...

Oh Marcea, just love your card! Gorge colours and papers and that image is so sweet! How funny about the snail showers, that something I would do LOL!
Hugs Tab xxx

Paula said...

Another beautiful card Marcea you are so talented. There is somthing for you over on my blog hun.
Paula xxxx

Tasha said...

hehehehe Snail showers, hunny that mase me laugh my socks off!!! hehehe
Beautiful card - fab colours and loving the flowers
love tasha xx

Pauline C said...

Wow Marcea this is adorable - love that image and your colours and flowers! Couldn't help but laugh about the snail shhower tee hee!
Hugs
Pauline x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, fab stamp. Took a while for the penny to drop then LOL.
Clairex

Crissy Armstrong said...

Marcia this is so cute, I love your coloring, esp. the rosey cheeks on the little guy! And your April Fool's story is a hoot! Thanks for the giggle!

Emily said...

This is so cute Marcea! The image is adorable! I love all the flowers! Great papers too!

Maria Matter said...

Marcea, this is so adorable! Love the froggie and your coloring, of course!!!!!
snail showers, I would have believed it!!! :)
take care
Blessings, Maria

Emma said...

Gorgeous hun...love the colours.
Lol at the snail showers!!! Duh...
Emma x

Alex said...

heehee, this card is sooo very cute Marcea, it makes me giggle!! And, I am also very gullible so don't feel bad! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` card Marcea..Well Done on your Award sweetie:)♥

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute Marcea! Love that image and you've colored it perfectly! What a fun card! :)

Linnie said...

beautiful work marcea i love your cards
linniex

Bev said...

Oooh this is fabby babes, love that cute frog and the elish colours you have used. xxx

And I would have been just a gullible lol xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card, the frog is soo cute and all those yummy flowers, congrats on the award hugs Jill xx

Lexxie said...

Well, I fell for the snail story too and I'm a redhead!
Love your card Marcea, it's so cute. So glad to hear you had a great time at Harrogate and bought lots of lovely goodies,
Love Sarita xx

Nancy said...

ooh your card is wonderful!!

nancy

Cindy said...

Oh my, Marcea, just had to let you know this is so cute! WOW,I love every detail. :)

thread-bare said...

Love your froggie hun xx How cruel of hubby to laugh at you xx Clare xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes