Saturday 28 September 2013

Keep calm ...... it's only a candle!

Morning world. Well I was up with the birds this morning for my carpet fitters arriving ... more on that in a minute. I thought I would share a couple of candles that I made a couple of days ago, I forgot to share them yesterday. 

The first is a 'Keep Calm' candle. I wanted to make something a little fun - I think I will make a few more of these in the future.




The next candle is using a photo of my gorgeous niece and nephew ..... really happy with this one...



Please excuse the photos, I am trying different photo editing programmes.

All my candles and jewellery, crochet etc can be purchased through my Facebook page ... click HERE x

And now the carpet saga ...... so the alarm clock was set for 6.30 am ready for the carpet fitters at 7am. Well would you believe it they only went and turned up without the blumming carpet! They put the grippers down and underlay and will be back at 9am with the carpet (or so we hope). On a plus at least the underlay coordiates with my paper :)



So it is cup of tea time now and I will wait for them to return. After that I am going to watch my niece play football. This afternoon is going to comprise of buying a new lampshade and curtains and then the dreaded move of crafting supplies will begin. 

Kind of excited :)

Have a lovely Saturday xxx

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous candles Marcea. The wallpaper in your new craft room looks so pretty and I hope your carpet arrives.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea your room is going to look fabulous I love your paper. Good Luck with the move of the crafting supplies I would be in the same boat Im afraid. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Dorte said...

I think your new room is going to be just fab, Marcea, so glad you are back crafting,
Dorte x

Diane.W. said...

Hi! Your room is looking luvly already.Good luck with the rest of it :) x

Michelle Short said...

How did they turn up without the carpet? they are carpet fitters?!! I have since seen your room on FB and it looks great so far Marcea. Love the candles too, how nice that they are personalised xx

Sande said...

Can't wait to see the end result. Moving is the worse part. I moved my creating space 3 times in the last year and still can't find a few things. Good luck.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes