Thursday 26 September 2013

Lots of names

Hi there. Thankyou so much for the lovely messages I have had. It is lovely to be back blogging again. Little update on my new craft room is that the paintwork has all be done now and I am just waiting for it to dry before hubby and I can start wall papering!!! The carpet is getting fitted on Saturday morning so I am ever so excited. All you crafters who have ever moved your stash will know the hardest bit is still to come - RELOCATING ... sigh. I am sure I will be really distracted looking through my old stash instead of moving it upstairs lol. 

So last night and today I have been busy making a few macrame named bracelets that people have ordered from my crafting Facebook page.



These are really simple and quick to make but are fab stocking fillers for Christmas. 

Right, I better go and make a start sorting my 'stuff' out. See you all soon xxx

No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes