Saturday 7 September 2013

Cocktail ring & bling!

 

Wow, I had no idea it has been so long since my last post. Huge apologies. I really need to try and post at least once a week. I have been pretty busy this past couple of months with work. I have also just got back from a little time in Spain enjoying the sunshine which was lovely. Craftwise I am still enjoying my beading although I must admit I think the old Copics may come out soon because I think I am missing my papercrafts a little …… watch this space!!!

Ok, so I have a couple of things to share today. These are my makes for this months challenge on Beading Friends Forever. For those of you who do not know what this is let me tell you – it is a jewellery making challenge blog that I set up a few months ago. I would love it if you took part. Every month there is a tutorial and also a theme to follow plus one person will win a £15 voucher to spend at Beads Direct. We also have a really active Facebook group which I am so proud of. This is full of the most wonderful crafters who share inspiration and support every single day.

Here is what I have made for this month …….

Anything Goes – Hugs and kisses bracelet

I really love this pattern and usually make it with all pearls. This time though I thought I would mix it up a bit and add some crystals. This is so pretty in real life. The pearls and crystals are Swarovski and are so lush.

peridothugs

All my products are from Beads Direct which I just love to order from ….. here is what I used….

 

seed beads and peridot crystals no longer on website :(

Now then, here is my ring that I made – this is the fi

rst time I have ever made a ring and I am so pleased with how it turned out – what do you think???

ring3

This is fabulous and chunky but can be made much smaller using smaller beads. The tutorial is by Beadingful nights and the link is on the BFF blog.

ring1 

Have a great weekend everyone and see you all later xxx

No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes