Friday 27 September 2013

Back to work and craft room update!

Good evening everyone, wow Friday already! I headed back to work today and managed my full shift, albeit a short one - well 8 hours if you call that short lol. It went well and I have to say I work with the nicest people. Being the McMillan Coffee morning today a few off us headed up to the cancer centre at the hospital and bought rather a lot of cakes for the department. It seemed quite a fitting thing to do after the recent death of my MIL. I really wish I had taken a photo - the cakes were just stunning to look at. Needless to say they went down a treat and all in the name of a good cause too.

So I got home after work and started on the papering of my new craft room. We are desperate to try and get it finished tonight because we have a carpet getting fitted tomorrow morning at 7am!! What ungodly hour is that? Oh well, I suppose it will motivate us to get it finished. 


I better get back upstairs - just finished a naughty pizza . Here is the first wall which will give you a little idea .... loving my new paper :)


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope you are not to lethargic after your pizza to finish the wall papering!!!
I love the paper and am looking forward to seeing your new room. I always get the urge to rearrange mine when I see newly decorated craft rooms.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sande said...

I love you are using wallpaper. It was such a popular decorating choice years ago and seemed to slip away. I love the look and feeling it gives a room and love the pattern you have chosen. Kind of a retro feeling...can't wait to see the end result.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes