Wednesday 25 September 2013

Please can I come back to play? xx

Hi everyone. Oh my, here I am in blogland and I feel like such a stranger. Whatever happened to me posting several times a week? Hmmm well who knows .... life I suppose. Well I have decided I WANT to be a blogger again. Facebook has distracted me somewhat this year and I suppose giving up papercrafts saw the demise of my blog. 

A lot has happened this year but with the loss of my mother in law this week I have had a look at myself and decided to do what makes me happy. Funny how real life helps put things back in perspective. My family will always come first but my own happiness is really going to be a mission of mine. 

My husband and I are currently redecorating the spare bedroom and it s going to be my new craft room. I was in there years ago but it was just an old room that needed decorating and was never really MINE. But we started ripping off the paper yesterday, probably as some sort of distraction really with the sad loss we have had. So we are now creating my new space. I already feel more creative and have actually realised that I am missing my papercrafts so watch out. Thrown in there will also be my jewellery and crochet and what ever else I feel like making. 

Here is my room at the moment ...... Ruby is even helping!!!! 



Looking forward to sharing the progress updates with y ou all and to then start become an active blogger again ...... if you will have me back.

See you all soon ...... hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


7 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Flippin' heck Marcea.....there sure is some dust in here!!! Phew!!! ;)
Good to see you back! :) xx
Pretty please with a cherry on top (when Ruby's finished decorating!!) can we have Music saves my Soul back too...I miss our rummages through the music world! :) xx
Thinking of you all at this sad time x
Hugs...Lyds xxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh course we will Marcea it would be lovely to have you back blogging again weve certainly missed you. Sorry to hear of your sad news I want to wish you both all my love and my thoughts are with you. Take care hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

huge hugs hun. missed you

xxxxx

heidy said...

Sorry for your lost Marcea,but I'm glad you will pick up your hobby again!!
XXX Heidy

Tracy said...

So sorry to hear about your loss, hang in there. On a bright note, so glad you will be back sharing your creations, I have missed your blog. Have fun decorating your new space.

Sue Nicholson said...

Very please to see you are back, sorry to read about your loss.
Look forward to seeing your room after its makeover. All the best cheers Sue N x

Maria said...

Can't wait to the finish room. Post lots of photos

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes