Wednesday 2 October 2013

Lady Luck

 

Hi everyone. It has been a few days since my last post because I have been on nights. All finished now though so that is good.

Today I want to share a bracelet I have made for Beading Friends Forever challenge – pop over if you love making jewellery because each month someone will win £15 to spend at Beads Direct.

So I discovered this beautiful tutorial on Youtube and I have to say I adore this bracelet.

pearl1

I have made this with gorgeous fresh water potato pearls and Swarovski chaton crystal montees. It is so pretty in real life and HEAVY!

pearl2

Here is a closer look at the detail of the design.

I am definitely going to make more of these but I think I might have a bit of fun with brightly coloured glass pearls and see what it looks like.

My craft room is almost finished now – just curtains and shelves to go up. I have moved in and am happy up here. I shall share some more pics tomorrow of the progress.

If you would like to know what I used to make my bracelet here are the picture links …..

If you would like to buy any of my jewellery please pop over to my crafting Facebook page.

See you all tomorrow xx

1 comment:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is very pretty I love making these, just something about his style those oozes class....(bit like yourself)

Have a fab weekend sweetie

Ali x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes