Sunday 6 October 2013

Infinity and horse suede bracelets

Oooh what a busy day I have had today. I have made so many jewellery items, I cannot remember the last time I had so much mojo lol.

I will share a couple of suede bracelets I made and then save the others for through the week.

The first is this pretty pink suede infinity bracelet - I am really happy with this and have a few orders already for more.



The next is just a variation really - a beige suede horse bracelet .....




So there you go ..... if you would like to order an then just get in touch with me via my facebook page.

Catch you all later xxxxxxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

Sharon said...

These are fabulous Marcea. Love the pink bracelet.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chris (catt871) said...

oh my gosh...these are gorgeous!!!!! LOVE them both!!!!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes