Saturday 5 October 2013

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Woohoo, MSMS has finally returned.. How excited are you lol????? Well after a break of several years and a little bit of nattering from the lovely Lydia I have decided to host it again.

What is it I hear you ask? Well, it is just a place once a week to share a music video that you really enjoy. Somethimes there may be a theme but usually it is just whatever you are loving right now.

There are no real rules other than to post your link to your blog post below using the linky. On your own blog you should share your video and it would be really nice if you also shared our MSMS piccy too.Try to help spread the word ..... the more people who join in the more fabulous music we can find. It would also be really nice if you could leave peeps a comment if they play along - we all love those don't we :)



So what to choose ..... hmm a toughie because there are a couple I would like to share this week ..............

This one I just adore since the first time I heard it ...............

One Republic - Counting Stars



That is such a fantastic song.

Ah, do you know what - I am just going to share 2 this week lol, well I have been away for ages.
It is the new Britney video. Delighted to see her back stronger than ever - there is just something I love about this girl :)



Yay, now I feel better!!

Ok, so just start sharing the little MSMS pic on your blog (sidebar would be great with link to my blog) and then add your blog post below ...... yay have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Soooooooooooo glad you've brought MSMS back!! :)
Fab tunes from you this week! I'd better start thinking of my next one.....it's nearly Saturday again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Cheryl said...

Oh yeah! I just heard this was back. I'll have one to post on Saturday. Yippee!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes