Wednesday 21 November 2012

There’s snow business……….



Hi again, here I am again, this time with my card for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. We have a great sketch by our lovely Dawny and the DT are all using Stamps Happen
04-11.12
I love using papers that aren’t meant for Christmas on my Christmas cards – it makes you use a greater variety of colours rather than your traditional red and green.
04-11.12a 
He does seem rather jolly doesn’t he. I have coloured him with my copics and added some stickles for some sparkle.
04-11.12b
Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
Hope to see you all join in with the fun 


Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog


xxxxxx

10 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute! I love the little orange bows!

Lin said...

Snow business,....ha ha! He looks great in these colors, Marcea!

Marlena M. said...

I love the non-traditional colors and glam~such a fun snowman!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-),, he is a jolly snowman :) such a cute face and the colours and bling are FAB :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Caroline said...

Fantastic card I love the snowman and the design is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

MagsB said...

Fabulous colours! I love the snowman, he looks so happy!

love Mags B x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea! I'm loving all the BLING!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wonderful card! I love the non-traditional colors you used and all the bling!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Marcea, I love your paper choice and the sweet snowman -
your details are fabulous - love the bling.
hugs
Heather xx

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Marcea! Love that snowman and the great color combo!!

hugs...

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes