Wednesday 7 November 2012

Some noses are just cute red!

 

 

Hi there everyone. Can I just apologise for my post being so late. I have no idea what happened because I scheduled both my posts and now I cannot see them anywhere. Anyway, these things happens and we all know Blogger has a mind of it’s own.

So first of all I have my card from The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog, the theme is …..

Fairies and Elves

Now I do not know what happened with me this week, I think I am losingmy marbles because in my head I was thinking Santa’s Elves and then somehow that all got mixed up to Father Christmas hence my card with no fairy or elf!

02-11.12

Please make sure you have a look at the challenge and also check out the wonderful new images available at The Paper Shelter.

Back in a bit with my next missing post!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this card the image is adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and what a fab image x

Lisa Lynn said...

Santa is the biggest elf - right??? Your card is just gorgeous and I love the image.

coops said...

so gorgeous marcea.i love the adorable sweet image :D

xx coops xx

rosie said...

love the image. fab colours x

Betty said...

Lovely card Marcea love the image even if it's not an elf and the colours are fab
Bettyxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes