Wednesday 21 November 2012

I’m back!!!!

 

Hi everyone, I am back in blogland at last!! It seems ages since I made a card. I have been having terrible headaches and migraines but thankfully they seem to be back in control at last.

My first card today is for The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and our theme this week is Birthdays.

03-11.12

It felt really odd colouring again and it is a long way from perfect but I had real fun colouring this image. I have used a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noirs – they work really well together.

This image is Punk Lolly and is available from The Paper Shelter.

03-11.12b  

So there you go. I hope you can all join us this week. I will be back later with another card.

xxx

11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, glad to hear your feeling better, lets hope it lasts. I love this little character shes so like my granddaughters, love the colour choice, its just a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Crafty Lark said...

What a fun card, love that hair. Hope you continue feeling better. Sending crafty hugs. xx Flora

Sharon said...

Pleased you are feeling a bit better. Your card is gorgeous. So bright and fun. Love the backing papers.
Hugs Sharon. x

Eileen said...

Love your little punk chick. Gorgeous with purple hair.
Glad your feeling better
Eileen x

krafty-kutz said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! love it!!!
pleased your back hen xx

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Marcea, pleased your feeling a little better hun.

Hugs Julie x

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the image love the colour of her hair and the layout is fabulous. Glad you are feeling better. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Marcea totally stunning card x

Penny said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, but glad to hear that you are better now.
Love your card--darling image, great coloring, fun sentiment!
Hugs, Penny

coops said...

so gorgeous marcea.yout colours are stunning and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Glad you are feeling better, smashing card, cheers Sue x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes