Wednesday 28 November 2012

Feeling a little distressed ….. x

 

Good afternoon everyone, I hope it is dry with you all today. There is so much flooding around and York, as usual has been affected with the Ouse spilling out and causing disruption. I hope your properties are dry and that noone has been flooded.

It is back to reality after my fun away at Craftaganza last week. I am also back to work tonight for 4 night shifts :o(

I am sharing my DT card with you today for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. It is a good old favourite of ‘ANYTHING GOES; so I expect we will be swamped with entries. The DT are all using the fabulous products by Martha Stewart.

05-11.12

I have dug out my very first Magnolia stamp that I ever bought. I really love this one. I am pretty happy with how my card turned out this week. I think if you are happy it shows in your cards – I am certainly in a good mood at the moment :o)

05-11.12a

I have coloured my image with a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noir pens. I have finally manage to create a hint of creases in Tilda’s dress and I am going to keep practicing until I get better at this colouring technique. I thought I would colour the background to try and help the image pop, who wants all that white space anyway lol.

05-11.12b  

Check me being all brave and distressing the edges and my flowers – think I need to go lay down after that hahahaha. Lots of Martha Stewart punches here and also some delish ribbon by Martha Stewart too. All links are below.

Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!

Products:

*Martha Stewart CHERRY BLOSSOM Punch Around The Page Craft Set  42 60054*Martha Stewart BEADED ARCS Edger Punch EDGE 42-40088*Martha Stewart LACE HEART Edge Punch Edger Craft Edger 42-40011*Martha Stewart VINTAGE GIRL SPECIALTY Ribbons 41-00234*Magnolia TILDA WITH HEART ORNAMENT Rubber Stamp Christmas 2008*Authentique 6 x 6 LOYAL Paper Pad LOY009*Ranger Inkssentials CUT N DRY FOAM Cut-N-Dry Stamp Pad Ink Glue*Tim Holtz Distress Ink PAD VINTAGE PHOTO Brown Ranger*Bo Bunny LITTLE MISS  Jewels iCandy JLM798*Hero Arts 70 FLOWERS WHITE AND CREAM ch165*Copic 12 Bold BASIC SKETCH MARKER SET Colors*Crafter's Companion BRIGHTS 24 SET SPECTRUM NOIR MARKERS 751729

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Thanks for joining us this week xxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Jingle said...

Lovely card!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the colours are beautiful as is the image.Caroline xxx

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful, Marcea! Love the color combo! :)

Lin said...

Wonderful complementary colors, Marcea! And love the splashes of lime!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Marcea!! Love that Tilda and the great colors you used!!

hugs...

Sandra H said...

Stunning card x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. I love the image, beautifully coloured and your layout and embellies look fab.
Lorraine x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marceau, love the colour combo , what a sweet image.

Hugs Julie x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Really pretty, Marcea! I love the combination of border punches that you used :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) Tilda is lovely and the colours and details are FAB :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Squirrel x said...

Just fabulous hun! Simply brilliant. Hugs Sxx

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Marcea,love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes