Wednesday 7 November 2012

Feeling a little grown up

 

Back again trying to catch up with my missing posts. I am so sorry if you have been visiting looking for my post for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. As you have probably seen the theme this week is Sympathy / Thinking of you.

It is Remembrance Day this weekend and so I decided to make a more serious type of card compared to my usual cute style. This was quite a challenge for me but I really enjoyed it.

01-11.12

I am pretty happy with how this turned out and it really stretched me in a good way. Lots of paper piecing and stamping and it was great fun.

Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!

Here is what I used….

*Hero Arts Clear Stamps CONGRATS 2011 CL488*Hero Arts Clear Stamps WISHING YOU WERE HERE 2011 CL480*Carta Bella BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS 6 x 6 Paper Pad Echo Park CBBM1014*Martha Stewart BEADED ARCS Edger Punch EDGE 42-40088

So sorry for all my posting problems today. Now to enjoy my 3 days off…..

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

xxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the layout and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sharon said...

Such a fabulous card Marcea. Love the paper piecing. the papers and the sentiment are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lin said...

Beautiful card, Marcea! Love these papers and your gorgeous design!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wonderful card! Great colors and design!

Joan V said...

Ooh la la, this card is utterly beautiful. Love the whole feel of it. Thanks for sharing.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) Very sophisticated and stylish and the paper piecing is FAB :-)

enjoy your days off :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Claveh said...

Marcea, this is absolutely stunning, a really lovely card at the most difficult time. Thank you. xxx

Jo Nevill said...

Lovely card Marcea, love the papers you used. Hope you enjoy your days off

Hugs

Jo x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, lovely to see something different for a change. Love the TPS card too, did wonder where the fairy or elf was, lol!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love this sweet card with the chair, so cute & clever!! Great papers too! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

sparkling stamper said...

Lovely card - caught my eye.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea oh wow what a fabulous card, I love how youve paper pieced the chair, those papers are just gorgeous, and your sentiment is just ideal for this card. hugs Shirleyx

rosie said...

gorgeous image. fab idea x

Betty said...

Stunning card Marcea. Love the paper piecing
Bettyxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes