Friday 23 November 2012

Craftaganza Day !


Hi everyone, well I am absolutely shattered but very, very happy indeed!!!!!! I am at my very first Craftaganza (which is run by Crafter's Companion for any of you who do not know).

So I am sat bleary eyed in my hotel room typing away here to share what I have been making on day 1 out of 3. I have had an absolute blast meeting all my crafty friends in the flesh and getting all creative together.

After a heart breakfast I headed off to my first workshop of the day ...... beading with the gorgeous Sarah Millsop. What can I say ....... well, hmmmmm I do not think I am a natural beader although I did enjoy it. As you can see I have a long way to go to finish my necklace and bracelet although you may spot a complete pair of ear-rings :o)

As I have discovered once you can master the perfect loop you are sorted ........ a little bit trickier than it loos but Sarah is such a wonderful teacher and oh so patient!!!! I am going to finish this (I promise) at home and post pics of the finished set.



We then stopped for a rather scrummy lunch and then headed off for a session with Sheena Douglass. I was really looking forward to this after doing Paint Fusion a couple of years ago with her. My god that woman can talk ..... and talk ..... and talk ..... I love her!!!!!  I have been looking for a new direction for my card making and I think I have found a new love - Sheen - THANKYOU so much, I just loved this session.. I got all inky and messy and wow, I had a blast!!!!! I am going to be treating myself to some new products I think and will be getting all messy at home - you should see the sparkle on this in real life. I am so happy with my first attempt.I am going to photograph this properly when I get home.



Another little break - afternoon tea this time (we are so civilised) and then I headed off to the one and only Leann Chivers for some good old colouring with Spectrum Noirs. This was my lovely comfy session to end the day and I had a great time colouring the gorgeous Strawberry Kisses image and making a card. Nothing like a little of what you are used to making to give you a little reassurance again, lol.




What a great first day!!!! All rounded off with a fabulous 3 course meal and then birthday cakes too. 

Thankyou Sara and the team for a brilliant first day.

See you all again in the morning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


7 comments:

Caroline said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous day great makes too. Caroline xxx

Rachel Brown said...

Lovely makes Marcea!!!! Glad your having a blast. I know I am!!!!!

julie_woolston said...

Sounds like you've had a fantastic time, your creations are gorgeous, look forward to tomorrow's makes.

I would love to go to the craft agama another year , it's a long way from the Isle of Wight.

Enjoy your 2nd day Marceau

Hugs Julie xx

Sandra H said...

Sounds like your gonna be busy! x

Unknown said...

Wow that must have been one fabulous day :) Enjoy it xxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea you do seem to be a busy girl, but what fun playing with jewellery making to, many strings to your bow, a gorgeous pair of cards to. hugs Shirleyx Enjoy your weekend.xxx

Anonymous said...

Its my chief time to fill someone in on on this forum,just wannat pushy some friends here.if its not allowed to record on this panel,please delete this thread.Nice to adjoin you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes