Tuesday 29 June 2010

Wishes for Bella Blog Hop Week 2

Welcome to week 2 of the wishes for Bella Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Denise's blog which is also the start of this weeks hop.There will be prizes along the way so make sure you pay a visit to all the stops and leave a comment. Here is a list of the hop order in case you get lost .....


This hop is really about a very brave little girl, Bella.  She is a member of the same gymnastics team as my daughter.  You can read her story HERE.  The gym, Bella's school and many members of the local community are working hard to raise money to help the Tucker family.  I wanted to do something to raise Bella's spirits and let her know people from all over the world and thinking of her and wishes her the best on the hard road ahead she has.  So I am looking for everyone to shower her with cards for the next month.  Please help me help her by making and MAILING as many cards as you can to help her smile each day.  The mailing address is...
The Bella Tucker Fund
P.O. Box 199
Londonderry NH
03053 USA

There will be a hop each week for the next 3 weeks to keep the smiles coming!  And lots and lots of candy for all of you!!!!  Once you have made and mailed a card, please post the card on you blog and link it using THIS LINK TO THE GRAND PRIZE.  Here you can read about the grand prize worth over 150$$$$$$.  You can enter as many times as you like, as long as you are entering cards you are mailing to Bella!  Let her know we are thinking of her or mail her a funny card to get her to giggle!

I will be picking a winner at random from my comments of this post to win some candy that I am putting together. It will include some rubber, flowers, mixed papers etc so pop back later for a piccy. The winner will be announced next week, please all feel free to enter - I will post world wide. I do want you to send a card though please to Bella as a condition of entering my candy. Please leave the word CANDY after your comment if you wish to take part.
You should now hop over to Julie's blog for the next stop on your journey.

Thankyou all so much for taking part


25 comments:

Erin... said...

Marcea this card is gorgeous! Love the papers and the image is so lovely. Thanks for being part of the hop this week. Hugs hun!

Karen McAlpine said...

So sweet card. Great image and lovely papers. I have my week 2 card done and ready to go in the mail. CANDY

Marina said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous Marcea!
I love the papers, your colouring is fantastic and the design beautiful.

Hugs,
Marina

Stephenie said...

Beautiful card! Love the contrast of the black to the dp pattern!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous and pretty card, good luck with the blog hop hope it all goes well. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Fiona said...

Marcea...gorgeous card...such a sweet image an DP.

fi
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A gorgeous card, love the SN images as you will see from mine. CANDY Marianne x

Stacy Walker said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the colors. Bella will love it. CANDY

Stacy Walker said...

My card

I forgot to link my card on my first post.

Tracey said...

What a super sweet image and a gorgeous card!!

Danni said...

Darling card!

Juls said...

just gorgeous, love the fab sepia colours, it gives it such a gorgeous vintage look! Hugs Juls

Julie said...

This is just gorgeous!

auntie lisa said...

Beautiful card Marcea....and such a sad story. I just found out about this from your facebook page and I am trying to spread the word....hopefully she will get many cards.
xxxxx
Lisa

Irena said...

Gorgeous card. The image is so beautiful colored, the papers are wonderful.
I wish you very nice day!

Unknown said...

Your card is amazing, Bella will love it. I am working on mine to get sent out! TFS and have a great day.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Marcea :-) I am sure Bella will love this ,,, soo cute :-)

I am hopping along and would love to enter your CANDY :-)

luv
Lols x x

Cor* said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous soft card!! She will love it!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

What a gorgeous card! Here is my card. Sorry for deleting my first post. But I forgot to add that I would love to enter into your candy giveaway.

Thanks!
Mary

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and this image is so sweet. (CANDY)

Lisa x

Designs By MeMe said...

What a beautiful card Marcea.

Linda said...

What a fabulous card!!!! Your coloring is so perfect.....love those papers.

Minnamanna said...

Beautiful card!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes