Saturday 5 June 2010

Just Magnolia - special monthly challenge


Wow, what a gorgeous day it is here today - doesn't the warm weather put you in a fabulous mood. It is like an oven in my craft room though (up in the loft) so I will keep this short and sweet. Sorry for the delay in my post - I ran out of time before work yesterday and then I went out with hubby for a drink. Oh well, better late than never. It is a great challenge this week on Just Magnolia set by the lovely and oh so talented Mindy - she has made a fabulous tutorial so I hope you can all join in ......
FRAME IT



Copics

G000, GOO, G14, BG34, B00, YG03, E00, E11, E33, E35, E53, E93, RV04, BV13, BV17, Y35, Y38



Challenges

Charisma Cardz - Flowers
Pixie Dust - Punch it out
Alphabet challenge - F is for flowers
Crazy 4 challenges - Pleats


Materials

I have used another beautiful stamp from my most recent kits and she is called Tilda with apple and she is just so 'Snow White' don't you think. My colours were taken from this incredible paper from Dies to Die For and the are oodles to chose from in the GCD Studios Eye candy 12x12 pack. I love my Martha Stewart Loop punch and my corner dies which I seem to have had forever now. Flowers are a mixture from Tabby crafts and also Wild Orchid Crafts too. Don't forget Tracy at DTDF also sells Copics which is just as well because 3 of my pens ran out this week! Can't remember where I got my lace from - sorry. 
Hope you all have a great weekend xxx

19 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, wow thats one vibrant card, the colour combo is so different but it really makes a statement. Fabulous and stunning With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Mrs Wonka said...

Ohhhhhh I love it!

Z x

P.s hope you enjoyed your chips! x

Silli said...

Such a cute card, love the sweet image and what you did with the ribbon!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, so colourful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Martine said...

this is beautiful darlin, so bright and colourful, gorgeous :)

xx
Martine

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Marcea, such an adorable Tilda and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Marcea,
I take it you enjoyed Lady Gaga the other day then?!! Lol!
Beautiful card as always. I would like to try copics but I don't know which ones to buy, which would be best for a newby?
Hugs x

Kerry said...

Hi Marcea,

I love the image and the colours that you have used.

Colouring is beautiful.

Love Kerry xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is FABULOUS!!!!

Annika said...

Oh, lovely colouring and those papers are just yummy! Beautiful sharp colour scheme, unusual and very cool!
Hugs
Annika

Irena said...

Lovely image, wonderful papers, great card :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Nice job!

Happy blogoversary :)

Debbie said...

Hi Marcea, a beautiful bright and cheery card, I love all the summery colours.
Love your Lady Gaga Pic...she definately has a pert pair...no support needed there! ROFL

Hugs
Debbie x

Lesley said...

Pretty card, lovely colours! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

made by fifi said...

great card - love the flowers - thanks for joining in this week alphabet challenge x

Karen said...

What a gorgeous card and such beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Challenge.
Karen x

Anonymous said...

fab card - thanks for joining us at the alphabet challenge this week. x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes