Thursday 24 June 2010

Lili of the Valley DT card ... A sketch


 Good morning, how are you all???? I had a wonderful day off yesterday and spent the afternoon shopping in York instead of watching the footie (how terrible of me, lol). It was fab because there was hardly any traffic on the roads and the shops were really quiet .... perfect!

Thanks to you all for entering our last challenge on Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog - I can't believe 2 weeks has passed already. We have another great sketch for you all to follow - remember you need touse a LOTV stamp/die cut if you want to be considered for the prize.



I have used the super sweet Baby Blanket stamp which is from the newest release of stamps which you can see on the Lili of the Valley web store here. My papers and tag/letters are from Papermania's Rose Garden paper pack. They are really bringing out some wonderful papers at the moment - how can anyone refuse such temptations!


A little reminder that on Sunday the craft show at The Dome is being held in Doncaster. Lisa and Laila from Lili of the Valley will have their ever popular stand there where you can pick up all the stamps and die cuts that you could ever wish for. There are also lots and lots of cards on display which have been made by the DT for your inspiration. Plus if all that wasn't enough you can even pop and say hello to me if you like. I will be helping the girls out because they are always rushed off their feet with clever crafty souls who know a bargain when they see one.

Hope to see you on Sunday!!

12 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and your papers.
So sweet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marina said...

Your card is gorgeous!
I love the papers and this sweet image.
The colours and design are marvellous.

Hugs,
Marina

Irena said...

Very cute and beautiful card :)

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Marcea, love the colours too.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

awhhh just beautiful! Hugs juls

Heather said...

Hi Teamie, don't know whether you'll get this comment - blogger is telling me I don't exist and don't have an account???
Love this card, gorgeous colours, papers and such a precious image. I really must get some more LOTV images - mine are all Christmas- not good in July (nearly).
hugs Heather xx

Danni said...

Oh my!! This is just the cutest!!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. I love the sweet little image. The soft yellow and green is a great combo.

Love Kerry xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Marcea,
such a fab baby card its nice not to see the obligatory blue and pink, it looks fab in this colour x
hugs
Suzie qx

Shirl said...

Such a sweet and adorable card Marcea :) The colours you used are really soothing... I love it!

Annika said...

I actually got that stamp, havent yet coloured it in though. It's waiting for my next baby card! The most gorgeous colour scheme, beautiful papers. My cold-cold heart is sooo melting looking at your masterpiece!
Hugs
Annika

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea and such an adorable image. Great colour combo and detail.
xx Mum xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes