Friday 11 June 2010

Just Magnolia - A sketch


Good morning and a little cheer from me .... it's Friday at last!!!! Saw a glimpse of the sun yesterday afternoon so feeling hopeful for today .... I hope the sun returns. We have a nice challenge for you all this week on Just Magnolia so I hope you all join in. It is a fab sketch by our lovely Mina and it is great to work with - I love it!!



I have used one of my favourite Tilda's ..... she was part of the christmas release but can be used for almost anything I think.



Challenges




More delish papers from Dies to Die for and these are also by GCD Studios and are from the Cloisonne Collection pad ..... scrummy or what! Roses once again from Wild |Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is from Crafty Feeling. I think the pearls are from The Hobby House but to be honest I can't remember.
Well I hope you all have some sunshine today and enjoy whatever you are doing xxx

17 comments:

Diane Whitehouse said...

Beautiful, Marcea - I love te pink and green colour combo!
Diane x

זהבית שקד said...

Stunning card!

Hugs

Zehavit

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, beautiful Tilda and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, wow thats stunning the colouring is really bright and cheerful. Fabulous card. with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Juls said...

just gorgeous! Love your pearl detail! Hugs Juls

Irena said...

Very beautiful card, lovely color combo.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

So lovely!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great card! Beautiful colours and a lovely image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Annika said...

Beautiful colouring, love the papers, they seem to have such a fab texture!
hugs
Annika

CraftyC said...

Adorable card Marcea, love the colours and gorgeous flowers!
Clairex

Swaantje said...

Hello Marcea,
your Tilda card is a dream.. *wow*
Your coloring on the little Tilda is wonderful..great colours.
Have a nice sunday
Hugs
Swaani

Terry said...

Hiya my sweet friend, wohoooo just love youre Christmassy tilda, you are right sweetie you can use her for allmost every occasion....just love youre colors that you have been using and youre coloring is AMAZING. thanks for sharing sweetie Hugs Terry xxx

Fabíola said...

Lindo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beijos

Squirrel x said...

Something for you on my blog hun! Sxx

Martine said...

This is beautiful hunni, i adore the colours you have chosen, such a pretty image and wonderful embellies too :)

xx
Martine

Nicola said...

I love this Tilda too and your colour combo is fabulous.
As always Marcea you bring all images to life with your amazing colouring. Gorgeous papers and wonderful floral detail.
xx Mum xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes