Wednesday 16 June 2010

Simon Says Stamp - Final week as GDT - Shiver me Timbers!!!!!!!!!!


Good morning to you all and here we are on my final week with Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. I can't believe it is 4 weeks already - I have had such a great time with all the lovely ladies on the DT. You must take part this week because not only do we have a fabulous challenge for you but the blog post is absolutely hilarious. 
Heidi from Simon Says Stamp has another fabulous voucher for you to spend in store for one lucky winner ....





......all you have to do is follow our theme ........  
Shiver me Timbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Challenges

Cupcake Craft - One for the Boys
Kaboodle Doodles - Dash of Purple
Totally Gorjuss - For the Boys
One Stop Craft Challenge - Sketch
Creative Craft Challenge - For the man in your life
Creative Inspirations - One for the Boys


Don't forget you can grab loads of Magnolia's from Simon Says Stamp right here including lots of pirate ones too which are perfect for this challenge (and all wannabe pirates). I can't remeber where I got my papers from but I love them and was so delighted when I found them! Lots of bling and that's about it from me I think! Hope you manage to join in - this is such a fun challenge don't you think x

25 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is a great card and you can count me in i have already decided what images to use woohoo great challenge me harty lol couldn't resist xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. Love the papers are those stampers are beautiful!
Clairexx

Juls said...

everything about this is fabulous!! Loving the glittery letters! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this card Marcea, adorable Pirate and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Mrs Wonka said...

This is so cute! x

Lorraine A said...

Fantastic card Smugglin Marcy Jones that be a handsome pirate so he is :-)

Luv
Tax Evadin' Elanor Bonny (aka Lols) x x

it has been fab having you as our GD ,, am raisin a tot of rum to toast our next voyage :-)

Dianne said...

Such a totally fun and gorgeous card! You added so many details they make the card just pop. Love everything about it.

Hugs,
Dianne

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow! Such gorgeous work, Marcea! I love your fabby paper and the embellishments are perfect with those touches of sparkle!

Blimey, your creativity and beautiful creations make me feel like I’ve struck gold! Thanks for being such a great (Guest) ;-) mate on the Simon Says Stamp Design Team!

*mwah*
Decayin' Eve Read (aka Steph)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annika said...

Fabulous papers, love the contrast card as well, cool result! Your colouring is amazing as always!!
Hugs
Annika

Jill said...

Wow what a beautiful card! Its wonderful! Thanks for playing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great card, so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Nicola said...

WOW your colouring is fantastic Marcea and this card is simply awesome. This a fabulous image, great paper choice and wonderful details.
xx Mum xx

Faye said...

This wonderful card is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Kaboodles. x

Lisa Andrews said...

fabulous card! Love all the color and details put into it. Great job! Thanks for joining us at OSCC.

Lisa

Chrissie said...

Wow Marcea, I just love what you've done with my sketch!
This card is wonderful, the colouring is amazing!
Thanks for playing at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Francesca said...

This is wonderful Marcea , thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft challenge this week and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Shelly said...

Hi Marcea! Love your cute pirate... coloured beautifully! Cute papers too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Hugs Shelly ;)

Marina said...

Wow! It's gorgeous!
I love that Edwin and the papers.
The details and design are fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

Sammy said...

Love this super cute pirate. Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft

Hugs Sammy x

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card, love all the themed papers, beautiful, Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week xxx

NGCARDS said...

Oh hun this is a fantastic card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Jane said...

I love this hun! perfect papers and details! hugs, Jane xxx

stephanne said...

Yarr project be mighty glorious, me hearty!!! Perfect papers for the pirate images that are coloured to perfection!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
Stephanne

Véro said...

I love your wonderfull creation.It's a real "Pirat's card",so bright,so beautifull!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes