Wednesday 2 June 2010

Simon Says Stamp - Guest Designer Week 2


 Good morning, wow I can hardly believe it is time for another fab challenge on Simon Says Stamp!!! I am thrilled to be back for a second week. This week we would love to see you all making either a card for father's day or a male card. There is a wonderful $25 voucher up for grabs for the Simon Says webstore which is crammed full of lovely things to drool over and buy.



So what are you waiting for!!


Copics

E00, E11, E21, E33, E50, E51, E53, E95, W1, BG93, B93



Challenges



Materials

I just love the cute images you can get from The Greeting Farm and this one is from the set called Buddies which is currently in stock at SSS. I have dragged out my good old trusty male papers by DCWV and finished off with a diecut sentiment and card candy - easy peasy!

***************

I can't believe I haven't posted since I went to see Lady Gaga last week - OMG she was just amazing! What a performer, I am in complete awe. She can sing and dance and well, just entertain like very few other artists at the moment. I would love to go back and see her again. I was having a play on the computer, stuck my face on this pic of gaga and came up with this piccy - think I will stick it on my fridge to help me shift those last few pounds!


I have this as my profile pic on Facebook and am rather flattered that a few of my friends thought it was really me ..... *sigh* .... if only!

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Marcea,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Irena said...

Your card is very beautiful, I like the colors and the papers :)
Your pic - Laydee Mawa is very funny :)

Kerry said...

Hi Marcea,

Cute card, the image is so sweet and coloured beautifully.

Fun picture of you. I honestly thought it was really you in fancy dress when I saw your facebook profile pic.

Love Kerry xx

Nannieflash said...

Yes well, I think your cheating yourself Marcea, and your card is fabulous, love the papers and your image hes so cute. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun that piccie is just a scream, I had too look twice. Love the card btw. Hope you are well sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x

Jane said...

LOL great pic Marcea!! Love your card, what a gorgeous image for a man's card - love it! hugs, Jane xxx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Marcea :-) the image is adorable and the colours and papers you used are fab :-)

LOVE your photo !! ha ha Brilliant :-) Lady Gaga was in Malta last summer for a big MTV show and she just stole it !! she was fantastic :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Marina said...

Your card is fantastic!
Love that boy and the papers and the design are perfect for him.

Love your photo too, it's brilliant ;O).

Hugs,
Marina

Annika said...

OMG, what a fabulous image and smashing colours! The colouring is just great! Beautiful layout and very good balance of embellies, stunning card!
FEW POUNDS??? Duh, you look positively skinni on the photos, nuthink to shift there!!!
Hugs
Annika

Iris Wiechmann said...

Beautiful card Marcea! And I love your pic :-D

Hugs,
Iris

Angela said...

Beautiful card Marcea!! Love the pic!! I bet she was awesome in concert!!
I'm taking my oldest DD to see Adam Lambert next month and she is so excited!! She is still hoping that one day he will wake up and not be gay!!lol.
Hugs:)
Angela

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes