Thursday 2 July 2009

Lili of the Valley .... Jacqui's Sketch


Good morning and I have finally made it! Mr Blogger is being very naughty again for me but hey ho, it is too hot to be too worried by it. So, here we are again with another challenge on Lili ofthe Valley and we have a great sketch by the lovely Jacqui. I would also like to welcome Erin who is our GD for the next 4 challenges .... lovely to have you join us Erin, your work is gorgeous!!


Here is my take on this weeks sketch. I have used the papers, sentiment and image from the mermaid collection by LOTV and these are now available as single sheets from as little as 50p!!!!



I love the pretty pastel shades these come in, so girly. I have added a bit of stickles for some sparkle and used the sweet little pearl ribbon sliders again .... quite like these. I managed to attach a charm to it so will probably use this idea again. Right, that's it for now, it is far too warm to be sat here, lol. Ooooh guess what ..... my magnolia summer kit has just arrived and it is gorgeous ...... I can't wait to have a play. Enjoy your day and see you all tomorrow

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Love your paper and sweet image Marcea and your ribbon and slider are so pretty. xxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea, youve made a gorgeous card, the papers and image are stunning so are the details. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

too cute!! I love this little mermaid, the colours you have used, and love the little heart charm. fab!

cats whiskers said...

Oh Marcea this is just perfect I love it all, such great colours dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Tab said...

Wowee fab card love the colours and image, just gorgeous!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Marcea my lovely!!long time no visit..Your card is `beautiful`..Great to catch up..
Have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Risa said...

Very pretty card Marcea! Great job with the layout and your image is a cutie!
hugs
Risa:)

Emma said...

Aw so pretty and gorgeous...love the colours.
Emma x

Tasha said...

Oh Marcea she is beautiful, love the colour scheme and the lauyout - its fantastic - great detailing to. Your colouring is fab
love tasha xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes