Saturday 25 July 2009

DT Call - Anyone for Anya?


Wait till you hear this .... there is a brand new challenge blog due to start at the end of August!! I am so excited to let you all know that finally there will be a blog especially for Miss Anya and all her gorgeous friends. We are currently looking for DT members so why don't you pop over to Anyone for Anya and find out what you have to do. This is going to be so much fun, I think we all love these gorgeous images! Please become a follower - that way you won't miss a thing .... good luck :o)

3 comments:

Terry said...

HIya Hun I checked it out and I just love it, the new blog...to bad I don't own any Anya stamps...maybe this will be a good time to start a collection hihihihi.I placed the button on my blog so everybody can check it out. Thanks for sharing it with us hun.
Hugs terry

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, oh wow another fabulous challenge blog ~ congrats on the DT and look forward to all your gorgeous creations.. love Miss Anya so will be sure to pop over and join in the fun
hugs
Tracie :)x

Sheila said...

I love Miss Anya!!.. off to check out the blog thanks hun.
Sheila xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes