Saturday 25 July 2009

Penny Black / Singalong Saturday



Morning everyone, hope you are all having a bit of sunshine this morning - it is lovely here today. We have a recipe for you all to follow this week on Penny Black Saturday Challenge.....

3 ribbons,2 flowers and 1 charm/pin



I have used one of the adorable images out of the Tiny Wishes clear stamp set. I found it quite difficult to only use 2 flowers this time but I behaved myself, lol. I popped a little ribbon behind my flowers instead of leaves, quite like the effect. Can you see my sweet heart pin tucked away at the top of my card - I really had trouble deciding where to put it (no rude suggestions please, lol) so it ended up there in the end.




I just love this cute hedgie, isn't she sweet! Yet more scrummy papers from BMD's Extreme Volume II CD and the gorgeous Bazzill card is from Tracy at Dies To Die For . I hope you can all find time to play along - remember to check out the DT's creations for more inspiration .... they are a clever bunch you know :o)


-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-


Another blast from the past .... anyone remember Transvision Vamp?? I loved their 'Velveteen' album and used to have it blaring - probably drove my parents nuts, lol. Apparently I used to look like Wendy James at the time (who knows, lol) so here is your song for the weekend - crank up the sound and enjoy!






19 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Morning sweetie just a brilliant card dear, love the colours and the gorgeous papers, that little hedgie is too darn sweet isn't she. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts hun. and Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Mephisto said...

HI Dear,
your Card is so lovely. Great Colors have you choosen. like the Image very much!

Hugs
Domi

Anonymous said...

It´s a beautiful card

Greetings Jannie

Beth said...

Gorgeous card Marcea! I love the bright colours and this hedgie is so cute! Have a great weekend!

Beth xx

Jackie said...

Marcea love the hedgie...so cute!, the papers are fab as well.

Have a great weekend.

Jackie x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Marcea....and isn't she just the sweetest little missy...love what you did with the ribbons....have a great weekend...hugs kath xxxxx

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowww Marcea,what a beautigul card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wowie OMG hun this card is what you were talking about. I think it is absolutely adorable.....I just love this image and the colors yep my favourites...Thanks for sharing Marcea. Just love it.
Hugs terry

Tab said...

Hey sweetie wow you card is gorgeous, just love the colours and that image is way too cute for words! Hope that you having a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

aww hunni this is such a beautiful card, i love this super cute image and the papers and colours you have chosen are fab :)

xx

Martine

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Realy, realy gorgeous colours!!

Sunny regards, Renata

tracie said...

Wow hun another fabulous creations.. love the gorgeous colours and how you've used the ribbon ~ brillant. Hope you've had a lovely weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Marcea. Your hedgehog is adorable and I love the colours. Perfect place for your little heart too.

Lisax

Grace said...

Oh what an adorable card! Love your coloring and how you aced the challenge!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet image and great colours.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

A wondrful card Marcea, I love the sweet image and the colours and details are beautiful. Debbie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Marcea, im sorry i havn't been by for a while, im so behind with my comments. You have been really busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous cards, i am loving them all. This Penny Black one is one of my favourite images! i love the colours you've chosen to go with it! Hope allis well your end, hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card I just love the purple. Very sweet image too, cute as a button x

Donna said...

Such a sweet little card Marcea, and such pretty colours! I love Transvision Vamp I still have their vinyl album here somewhere lol! :) Donna x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes