Tuesday 14 July 2009

Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge


Good morning and welcome to a brand new challenge from Just Magnolia. This is our monthly challenge and we have set up a new blog to make it simpler to know which challenge goes where. Remember to become a follower so you do not miss a thing! This challenge is sponsored solely by Simon Says Stamp and each month one lucky winner will win $50 to spend on their website!!


The beautiful Rach has set this months challenge which is to decorate a brown paper bag. I must admit that I needed it to breath into first to stop me hyperventilating, lol. I eventually calmed down and soon realised that it is just the same as decorating a card .... phew! I followed the fab sketch from this weeks Friday Sketchers .... isn't it gorgeous!



I have used my fab new summer kit .... it is so delish, love every singe stamp! The papers were a freebie out of a magazine and I just love the fruity summer theme. My gorgeous MS valentine punch is making another appearance ... think this might be my new favourite (still love my doily though).



A closer peep and my little green fingered Tilda - she must look after her plants well to get a flower that size! I took my colour combo from the papers and think it is lovely. I am really keen on aqua at the moment - it is so fresh :o) The pretty flowers are from Dies to Die For ... scrummy Petaloo mini delphiniums aren't they just gorgeous!
Ok, better get off to work .... groan. Remember to check the rest of the DTs creations - they absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Have a wonderful day!

23 comments:

Bev said...

Absolutley stunning creation sweetie, LOVE the gorge papers you have used, so perfect for the sweet images in the summer kit. Fantastic colouring too - love it!! xx

Victoria said...

Just beautiful Marcea. I love the fuity papers you've used, they go so well with the new summer magnolia stamps! Have a great week!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

PinksyDoodles said...

Fantastic card Marcea. I love the fruity papers.
Clare x

Poppy said...

stunning, love the colours and those flowers are great.
poppy

Tab said...

Woweeeeeeeee, just adore your bag card hun, love the delish colours you have used and the images are so sweet! You do make me laugh, sweetie, I just love reading your posts! :o)
Much love
Tab xxx

Sheila said...

I love those stamps too, they are just gorgeous!!!.
Your paper bag card is a stunner hun, & those papers are just perfect!! love it all.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love the colours youve used, they are really beautiful. Tilda has been beautifully coloured. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi hun how are you? Its catch up day for me! I've not blogged in ages.

I see you have been busy while I've been away & they are all stunning. You have some really fab colour combos going on in each make.

Hugs Helen x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afaternoon Marcea, wow hunny you've been really busy with so many lovely makes again, i love this one. A lovely image coloured to perfection and extra special details! hope you are well my friend, and enjoying some good weather, have a lovely afternoon hugs Linda x

Mina said...

wow incredible colouring Marcea...love those papers and colours too
Mina xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your creation Marcea! The colors and images are perfect. This is such a fun idea, would have never thought to do this! Will have to give it a go! :)

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Marcea,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

craftaddict said...

Georgeous card and colouring. I love those papers, I bought 2 magazines just to get them! Wish they would make them in A4 - if you ever see them please let me know.
eileen

Rach said...

hiya sweetie, love your bag that you have created, such gorgeous papers and beautifully coloured images.. you did an amazing job.. and think the bag had multiple purposes too.. kept you from hyperventilating...lmao... xxxxx

CraftyC said...

she's gorgeous Marcea and I love your choice of colour, very pretty!
Clairex

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, cute image and i love the pretty papers and colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous creation, Marcea.
Love the paper bag idea, adorable image colored to perfection!!

Karen x

Stressed Stamper said...

totally stunning card
Sarah

Lynn said...

Such a darling project! Love your coloring and papers you've used.

Ila said...

I love this paper bag card!!...the coloring images and papers are all Totally Gorgeous both inside and out!!....Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creation Marcea...absolutely beautiful!
Gorgeous papers and flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Hugs
Carole x

Anonymous said...

This is really stunning hun, i adore the papers and images you have used and your colouring is brilliant :)


xx

Martine

theneon said...

The colors and coloring on this are just amazing. I love it -- love it.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes