Saturday 20 June 2009

Penny Black / Fab Saturday Singalong



Good morning everyone and can I just saya huge THANKYOU to you all for taking part last week. We had such a fabulous response on PBSC !!!
Poor Tracie has been having major internet connection problems so the winners will not be announced until tomorrow on the blog so make sure you remember to check back to see if you are one of the lucky ones. I can announce the winner of my candy today though and it is ........
FRANCESCA

I absolutely loved your card - it was so much fun and that is what our blog is all about. Could you email me your address details (link to my email on my sidebar) and I will post your goodies out to you!!!



So, onto this week and our theme is EMBOSSING. I have gone for quite a simple card, not fussy at all and I am pleased with how it turned out. I have used various embossed papers by Bazzill from Dies To Die For and the are just scrumptious.




A closer look at the image - Penny Black really have some lovely flower images which are so quick to colour and are just stunning in design. Remember to pop over to the blog for details of this weeks prize and to drool over the gorgeous cards by the DT. Please don't forget to check the main blog tomorrow too for the list of winners .... good luck!!


-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-


I am totally loving my choice this week and don't know why I didn't think of it before. I used to love Deacon Blue in my teens = so here you go..... Real Gone Kid ..... hope you all sing along nice and loudly (maybe even have a little dance)






24 comments:

Mephisto said...

Hi,
your Card is really wonderful!!!

Hugs
Domi

Victoria said...

Great card Marcea! Love your embossing and the pearls are the perfect finish! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Nicola said...

This is such a pretty colour combo Marcea and those embossed papers are gorgeous as are those corner flourishes.This flower image is so pretty and elegant and your pearls set it off to perfection.
Have a lovely weekend.
Love,
Mum xxx

Francesca said...

hi marcea
thank you so much i cant believe i won
i have emailed you

Francesca x

p.s your card for this weeks challenge is fab

Anonymous said...

wow this is wonderful honey.. love the colour combo you have used. hugs rachxx

Cindy H. said...

Wow, this card is STUNNING!

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card marcea, I love the colours and the embossing and pretty flower image and corners xx

Riet said...

Wowwww Marcea,what a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

phew this is the first time in afew days I have been able to get into your blog Marcea...I love this beautiful understated card, its so gorgeous and elegant...I have very few PB's and always mean to buy more xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Marcea, love the image and the wonderful embossing and papers. Hugs Nikki x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, simple but really stunning. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Dawny P said...

It's gorgeous Marcea - I love it darlin xxxx What beautiful colours. And oh, talk about turning back time, I'm a real - gone - kid, ooo ooo oooo!!! Well I was once, many years ago lol xxx Awesome tuneage xxxx

Susie Sugar said...

Very pretty card Marcea love the rich colours
Hugs Susie xx

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

your card is fantastic and wonderful

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea, I love the colours you've used hugs Jill xx

Pop's Cards said...

Love the colours on this one honey, perfect and a lovelt image too, hope your having a great weekend {hugs} pops x x x

Tab said...

Ooooh love your card, hun! Fab image and the colours are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jen said...

OMG I'd forgot all about Deacon Blue! It's such a trip down memory lane every weekend with your singalong.
Love your card, the embossing is gorgeous.
Hugs
Jen x

Paula said...

Hi Marcea wow your card is stunning love the image and such great colours.
Paula xxxx

Nixe-Moni said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the fab colours and details.
Hugs
Moni

Alex said...

Beautiful card Marcea, I love the embossing and the pearls are the perfect touch! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Risa said...

Very pretty card Marcea! I love the embossing and lovely image!
hugs
Risa:)

simplyfairies said...

Stunning card i love it...

Anonymous said...

Oh I do like this, simple & gentle colours & just lovely x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes