Wednesday 3 December 2008

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #9


Hi again, how I love Wednesdays .... my day off!!!!! Here is my 2nd post of the day (wonder if I can make it a hat-trick????). I am loving sketches at the moment and this one is no exception. This is a fab layout and you can find it over on SCSC's blog.


I had great fun using this sketch and also playing with this fab stamp from Pink Cat Studios. I am loving the funky feel this christmas - can you tell??? Right then, I am off for a quick cuppa and then think I will get started with another card - byeeee :o)

Christmas Kitty coloured with prismas, sakura clear glaze to eyes and star, gold glitter gel pen to baubles, papers from Naughty and Nice paper pack by PM, snowflake cut with cuttlebug die, Dovecraft charm brad, x-cut corner punch and small snowflake punch, see d's sentiment heat embossed in gold EP

15 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wonderful card Marcea - the snowflake is fabulous...we used the same paper pad but such very different cards..(I posted just after you on the challenge blog)...love yours - so bright and cheery x

Wendy said...

Wow, lovely bright colours. Super card. Wendy x

Rach said...

wow Marcea, your card is lush so much fun, love the bright cheery colours. enjoy the rest of your day... hugs Rachxx

CraftyC said...

Hello Marcea. Fab card and am thinking about getting some more PCS stamps. A great card. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairexx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card marcea - so colourful!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,Marcea ,realy bright and fun xxx
Hugs Dawnxx

Pop's Cards said...

listen to you, cuppa then another card, you on a roll? lol, i love this card hun and so bright, i am loving the tree image too...

Hugs Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

What fabulous colours and fab stamp. Another winner Marcea but then again all your cards are.
Nicola xxx

Jill said...

beautiful card Marcea I love the bright colours thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Sally said...

Fab card! Love the layout and all the colors you have used.

Jo Austin said...

Marcea.. can I please feature your blog on the Inspirational website?

Many thanks Jo xx

Mrs Wonka said...

Hang on let me just grab my glasses..........lol This is lovely I LOVE the bright colours!

Mrs W xxx

Debbie said...

Stunning card Marcea, love the beautiful vibrant colours and the bling! Debbie x

Bev said...

Wow, fab card Marcea - love the bright retro colours and papers. Hope you had a fab day off you lucky thing!!

hugs B x

Claire said...

Wow what a fab card, so bright and colourful.

Claire

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes