Friday 5 December 2008

Dutch Dare with a bit of sugar!


Wow, is it Friday again already?? The week has flown by and I am still no closer to getting my christmas shopping done ... oh well, there is still time :o)

It is ages since I entered Dutch Dare Challenge but when I saw that you had to include a scalloped edge somewhere I knew I had no problem!


It is also ages since I used this little beauty from Sugar Nellie , isn't she adorable. After Emma had sent me some of these Laura Ashley papers I just had to go and buy the whole pack - I love them. My new flowers from Poppicrafts also arrived so I just had to open them too.
Another Friday night out in York for me and hubby so be good whilst I am out. Don't forget to check out this weeks challenge for Penny Black tomorrow morning, catch you all later :o)

Pickin' Apples coloured with prismas, papers from Laura Ashley's contemporary paper pack, Pearls from Sally, flower from Poppicrafts, brad by Dovecraft, ribbon from The Range

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh what a little beauty. I adore your stamp and papers and your colouring is perfect as always. Brilliant card once more Marcea, I love it.
Nicola xxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous card! Love this SN image and she is coloured so beautifully! Great papers too. Lovely blog and congrats on being featured on Inpsirational!

Judy x

Pop's Cards said...

I so love this little gal, i think she is another favorite of mine, in fact they dont do a stamp i dont like lol, not good for my wallet though lol, loveley card hun, enjoy your weekend and be good!!!!

Hugs Pops x x x

Diane.W. said...

Such a beautiful card,so pretty :o)x

(Have a nice evening out!!!)

nessy said...

oh gorgeous card marcea ~lovely colours, and perfect colouring
vanessa xx

Rach said...

marcea, this is so pretty, love that image you have coloured her beautifully. Enjoy your weekend. hugs rachxx

Michele Roos said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Love the image and the colouring is just beautiful. Michele x

Pauline C said...

Sooo pretty ... love your colouring of this v cute image and the papers colour scheme. Hope you enjoy your night out ... I love York (we go there for a weekend break occasionally ... bought some stamps in "Make Your Mark!!")
Hugs
pauline x

Poppy said...

great card gorgeous colours.
poppy

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the stamp and great colours. Have a good weekend.
Clairexx

Emma said...

Stunning card...the papers are scrummy!!!! Lol
Emma x

Karin said...

Goegeous card.
I love the beautifull coloured papers and very sweet image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Bev said...

Absolutley gorgeous! Love those papers Marcea and they are just perfect for the sweet image. Fantastic layout too - love it!

hugs Bev x

Sandra said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us in the DDCC

~Sandra~

LavenderCards said...

lovely colour combination
K

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes