Thursday 4 December 2008

I am in shock ..... the nice type

Good morning everyone, wow, what a start to my day I have had. Notice anything new about my blog??? No? Take a closer look ..... down my Right hand side menu ............ oh yes, that's right ...... I have been featured on Inspirational .

I cannot believe it, I only got an email earlier this morning and now my feature is on their blog. I am so happy and feel so honoured that they have asked me. I am going to be smiling for the rest of the month now. Please have a peep at their blog - there are so many fab creations on there. Thanks Jo for asking me, you have no idea how happy you have made me :o)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and well deserved too Marcea as your cards are so inspirational and refreshing. I can just feel your smile from here.
Nicola xxx

Mrs Wonka said...

Ohhhh well done my lovely! You deserve it!

Mrs W x

Crafting Diva said...

Wow congrats to you will pop over and have a look bet you are smiling it's wonderful news.

Pop's Cards said...

Aw well done hun, Hugs Pops x x x

Christine D. said...

Congratulations Marcea! Well done!

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations!!!!
Well Deserved too,I bet you are sooo proud!!!

I just woke up to a white world,lol!!!!Snow everywhere!!! :o)x

Lauren said...

Thats great! Well done. xxx

Poppy said...

congratulations,you deserve it.
poppy

Sally said...

Marcea,
Congratulations...

Crafting Diva said...

Hi just checked my blog and saw you comment on my post (winning prize) thank you so much for your kind words it really does mean alot to me. Thank you

Pauline C said...

Ooh well done you.. well deserved !! :-)
Pauline x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Congrats Marcea - all of your cards are super stunning! xx

nessy said...

congrats marcea ~well done you ~what a wonderful surprise
vanessa xx

CraftyC said...

Well done Marcia, you must be thrilled, and heres to many more!
Clairex

Debbie said...

Congrats again Hun, truly well deserved. Debbie x

Rach said...

oh that is fabulous news Marcea congratulations hun...so well deserved. hugs Rachxx

Ali Watson said...

Well done you, but its no surprise as your cards are fab.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow ,huge congrats babe ,thats brilliant ,
you are one very talented lady xxx
hugs Dawnxx

Claire said...

Congratulations, you deserve it.

Claire

Emma said...

Wow well done and congrats...you deserve it.
Emma x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes