Tuesday 30 December 2008

One card .... so many challenges!


Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a lovely christmas. I can't believe it is all over although there is New Year to see in first before we can all settle back into our routines again. I would like to thank all my lovely bloggie pals who sent me a card this year - thank you so much, they are gorgeous and I don't want to take them down :o)

It seems strange being back in my craft room after my little break of being good and spending time with my family and 'real' people, lol, but I have missed it so much. I can't wait to get crafting properly again ... with NO christmas cards (for a little while anyway).

Here is my simple card that I have made today. Easing me back in slowly, lol. I cannot believe that I forgot to give one of my neighbours a card at christmas so this will hopefully make up for it.



There are so many challenges at the moment that have a New Years theme that it would be plain wrong of me to ignore them so his little card manages all of these challenges ... A spoonfull of Sugar , Lili of the Valley , Cute Card Thursday (open theme) and finally Forever Friends

Forever Friends image coloured with prismas, sakura clear glaze pen to champagne, nesties, flowers from Poppicrafts , brad and ribbon from stash, sentiment made on computer

19 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Aww that's luvly!!! Luv the greens on it :o)x

Happy New Year x

Emma said...

Blimey 4 challenges....gorgeous card.
Happy New Year...hope you have fun but not too many vodka's...Lol
Emma x

Ali Watson said...

Great card Marcea just love these bears too. Have a fab New Year honey!

tiggertastic said...

Such a lovely card, the image is so cute and i really like the flowers you have used to finish it off

Sarah x

Andrea, said...

Great card, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.
Happy New Year

Mrs Wonka said...

This is great, I love the greens!

Mrs W x

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a lovely card, I really like the colours. Happy New Year. Hazel xox

Pop's Cards said...

What a perfect card for a new year, love the colours you have chosen, Hugs pops x x x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea I love this stamp and great layout hugs Jill x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Hun. Love the freshness of the green and you have coloured that FF image beautifully.
Have a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Pauline C said...

Aww it's lovely Marcea ... I'm planning to sit down tomorrow and make a New Year card wtih this image myself LOL! Seeing yours confirms this is a good idea ! :-)
Pauline x

Donna said...

Scrummy card Marcea, I love the papers you have used and your image is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at FF this week :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Marcea and I love the greens too. This stamp is very well utilised in your crafty hands.
A very Happy New Year to you and yours. xxx

Rach said...

a wonderful card Marcea. hugs rachxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Marcea,
love the colour combo on yourcard your image is coloured beautifully...
thanks for joining in this weeks challenge...


Emma xxx

Trina said...

Wow...4 challenges....you are good!! Love the cute image and the designer paper! This card makes me smile...it's just so cute!

Bev said...

Aw this is so cute Marcea, love the green mirri card you have used. Your little bear is so beautifully coloured too.

Good on you for spending time with your family but IKWYM about missing the crafting lol.

Have a great new year hun

hugs Bev x

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card, fabulous cute teddy.

cats whiskers said...

Don't know how I missed this little beauty love the colours and that cute image. Thanks for joining us
Hugs Jacqui x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes